[LPW #126] Come, Join us, along with our friends and neighbors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wb Infamous and you asked us to remind you of an important thing to say

wb Infamous and you asked us to remind you of an important thing to say

right right. so, a friend of mine is part of a skype group. she wanted to leave the group because they were annoying, delusional, and kinda creepy. she asked me to pretend to be her, and annoy them enough to get her kicked out of the group. i figured i'd do it, and it proved to be interesting. right away they suspected that i wasn't my friend. they quizzed me. my friend gave me the answers. then, for no reason, they get worried for my friends safety. then someone else gets online, and see's the conversation. he laughs at his friends, saying they were worried too much. i then told them that it wasn't actually my friend, but someone else. then they got angry at me. then my friend and i (posting on the same profile) tell them what happened, and why. then they feel better, stop being angry, laugh it all off, ask me to join the group with arms wide open :wtf:

Reactions: DesertLotus
本当にすごい Hountou sugoi , and wow what an ending in Grisaia no Rakuen

i see well then Good Job then ? 私も、良い仕事を参照してください?

Grisaia no Rakuen end it the Same with Owari no Seraph, the same with DxD Born... man all those anime ended... what shows now have been left to watch? Plastic Memories are expected to be end the next weekend Gunslinger Stratos no waste of time to watch that crap... what else are there... OH the splendid Shidonia no Kishi - Batle for the planet 9... AMAZING the 11th episode blown me away... it's also and this one towards to it's end next week...

One more season ends... :(

sadly they must end for new ones to come but i am with you and wishing a lot of animes would never end ^^

Evening people, am' back again!

What I ca do man I need to finish some important tasks!
Ah, I see... Well, sorry before but I wasn't sure that you because of work or again because of some rendering stuff in the office are... But okay, did' understood...

Evening people, am' back again!

Ah, I see... Well, sorry before but I wasn't sure that you because of work or again because of some rendering stuff in the office are... But okay, did' understood...

No problem! I am going many afternoon even weekends spending days on my Office i can't produce work while i am home...

My mind is all time to my little one ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
No problem! I am going many afternoon even weekends spending days on my Office i can't produce work while i am home...

My mind is all time to my little one ;)

Ah, okay - Well, then is all clear!

And do you mean sure jr. - What's up with the little family^_^?

Ah, okay - Well, then is all clear!

And do you mean sure jr. - What's up with the little family^_^?

It's going good ;)

I loved playing with him day by day!
When i am home my first thing is to have him in my hands
I have made hm... i can't remember daily how many videos while he is eating while playing...
madness man madness i fill satisfied with my self!

o hmm hmmm all i can say is hmm probably gonna get Girls und Panzer (BD tomorrow

It's going good ;)

I loved playing with him day by day!
When i am home my first thing is to have him in my hands
I have made hm... i can't remember daily how many videos while he is eating while playing...
madness man madness i fill satisfied with my self!

Ah, it's a nice act, be with your family 4ever happy and healthy...^_^!

And, videos (cartoons?) and "...while playing"?
Yes, more or less

Ah, I see... But this doesn't sound wonderful...>_>(?)

o hmm hmmm all i can say is hmm probably gonna get Girls und Panzer (BD tomorrow

I have the BD... but it hasn't any extended special scenes at the episodes...

Ah, it's a nice act, be with your family 4ever happy and healthy...^_^!

And, videos (cartoons?) and "...whilen playing"?

hm... Dartanian and the three musketeers (the old one where the are animal cartons i image you might remember of what series i am talking about)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~