[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, who did you ignored my poor Infa...xD?

Edit: G'day people...:goodtea:

Weil da für gibt es kein Grund mein lieber Franky, ich bin nicht zum eliminieren...:goodtea:

Yo D'angel, how are you? - I hope better after the twist in the last days...:goodtea:

Yo D'angel, how are you? - I hope better after the twist in the last days...:goodtea:

it's Wednesday i supposed i have to close the office at 14:30 and now i finished 20:45 :dead:

I have had to re-made a schematic from a frame for a small house to add some new future like solar energy and make a thermodynamic future at the walls.

And i have to re-configure many areas over the house.

Reactions: Konstantinos
it's Wednesday i supposed i have to close the office at 14:30 and now i finished 20:45 :dead:

I have had to re-made a schematic from a frame for a small house to add some new future like solar energy and make a thermodynamic future at the walls.

And i have to re-configure many areas over the house.

Hmm, I see - You did practically almost an double shift made... So sit back and throw some anime in the screen...xD

Hmm, I see - You did practically almost an double shift made... So sit back and throw some anime in the screen...xD

man my mother in law is making my bath i will take one after i will eat something i will play with my child and then bed!!!!

man my mother in law is making my bath i will take one after i will eat something i will play with my child and then bed!!!!

Oh, OK... Well, indeed, you did probably the little spirit about 2 days not physical seen, let's an nice play time have with him...^_^

Oh, OK... Well, indeed, you did probably the little spirit about 2 days not physical seen, let's an nice play time have with him...^_^

before 6 days 21th my son became 1 month man 1 month i can't believe it man i can't how fast 1 month went!

canvas 2.pngcanvas 3.pngcanvas.pngcanvas 4.pngGrats ^^

before 6 days 21th my son became 1 month man 1 month i can't believe it man i can't how fast 1 month went!

And the other 11 months will fly like a jet, where then he 1 year is... - Yeah, the time is fast and unstopable...^_^

Edit: Welcome in the LPW world Desert!

Well, indeed. This meaning has also my n'name (and a lot more...)...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.