[LPW #123] The Family Is Growing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have to look into it a whole lot more, but i do like the idea of canada or europe

Ah, I see... Well, Canada is indeed a beautiful country, but unhappily is it also a bit too north for me: Because at winter is it really like a ice hell - with really about -30~40°C... What this even in north until middle Europe the case is (well, even if in UK (Once did you mentioned, that you may there move would...) less colder is as in Canada, but there is too much rain)... Probably in Italy or in southern-middle Europe would you it like..>_>

Ah, I see... Well, Canada is indeed a beautiful country, but unhappily is it also a bit too north for me: Because at winter is it really like a ice hell - with really about -30~40°C... What this even in north until middle Europe the case is (well, even if in UK (Once did you mentioned, that you may there move would...) less colder is as in Canada, but there is too much rain)... Probably in Italy or in southern-middle Europe would you it like..>_>

well, if i do move, it won't be for a few years at least. i'm leaning slightly more towards canada though. it'd be a cheaper move, it's closer to america, meaning it'd be easier to visit family, and canada is more similar to the u.s. than europe is, which would make it slightly easier to adapt.

Welcome SB!

well, if i do move, it won't be for a few years at least. i'm leaning slightly more towards canada though. it'd be a cheaper move, it's closer to america, meaning it'd be easier to visit family, and canada is more similar to the u.s. than europe is, which would make it slightly easier to adapt.
Well, this is your goal/direction, if you so decided have, then I'll against your goal not complain...xD

Asura cryin you better should have watched its old.

Ah so, that anime... Well, did' that watched but after my taste wasn't great, where then in my memory not to the top animes belonged...xD

Let me know from this point on out you still experience double posting problem. I made some changes to how the posting behaves

Let me know from this point on out you still experience double posting problem. I made some changes to how the posting behaves

Test Test...

Result: Here is it fine, but often get we from 'What you're downloading?' or at 'Latest Thought' threads (After my experience...) double posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html