[LPW #123] The Family Is Growing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah shi a con, i should add her in.

also i just bought Fairy fencer F and Ar Nosurge on sale for 44 dollars for both games. psn golden week sale is epic.

I should haven't bought tekken tag 2 yesterday since i bought since my friend was over but i will make use of it now.

Well, already made terrarium-glass-boxs should at all animal/exotic shops give...:goodtea:

This is the figure

20poxat.jpg
I doubt they have them in a tall shape.

yeah shi a con, i should add her in.
Ah, I see... Looking forward then.
This is the figure

20poxat.jpg
I doubt they have them in a tall shape.
Why not? My beloved (but sadly been dead...:deadsad:) barded dragon, Ryuuko was about 50 cm long, and her had an 1,30×1×0,70 m terrarium... - Then should for Ikaros as well find can...xD

i really don't understand the appeal for some of this figures, i mean i understand if it looks cool or your a huge fan

but most of this figures seems to aimed at cheap thrills and fetish wear XD

i uno kun i understand your case i am just speaking in general.

shi you find a good shana pvc let me know.

ikaros is your biggest XD

i am surprised you don't like the astrea better XD
Nah, Ikaros true waifu :3

Why not? My beloved (but sadly been dead...:deadsad:) barded dragon, Ryuuko was about 50 cm long, and her had an 1,30×1×0,70 m terrarium... - Then should for Ikaros as well find can...xD
Guess I'll give it a shot then x3

EDIT: If a figure looks great and I REALLY like it, I'll be buying it. Regardless of what she's wearing (or not in some cases) :3

There are some figures I'm looking forward too, IF they're going to make then that is.

2py9nxi.jpg

1212xwn.jpg

They already made Momo and Mea. I really, truly hope they get around making ALL of them. I NEED THEM.

EDIT: yea sure 7shi :3

There are some figures I'm looking forward too, IF they're going to make then that is.

2py9nxi.jpg

1212xwn.jpg

They already made Momo and Mea. I really, truly hope they get around making ALL of them. I NEED THEM.

EDIT: yea sure 7shi :3

Well, if you in this year a nice boy was, then you get probably your wished stuff from Mr. Santa...xD

Edit: Well, at the Saekano Fes: Did announced that Saekano an sequel gets - But until now is it still unknown in which form (movie, OVA or even in an 2nd season)...!!!

i don't really care for tu love ru XD

also shi no worries, i just want to finish my collection for characters i like with pvc XD

i am not too big in them aswell. I just looking for select characters and not looking to pay an arm and a leg XD.

i should really finish my blu-ray collection aswell.

If they're not going to make everyone, I want at least, Yami, Mikan and Lala x3

Oh, that's good news indeed. I'm fine with whatever they decide but of course a SE2 would be best ^^

Anyway, off to watch Fate UBW and then bed.

Gdnight ASF

:nekopara_sleep:

also shi no worries, i just want to finish my collection for characters i like with pvc XD
Well, to be hones, I don't have one PVC figure - Because they're fucked expensive with this payment, what we here so get...>_>

But I'll nevertheless for you then one look...xD
Oh, that's good news indeed. I'm fine with whatever they decide but of course a SE2 would be best ^^

Anyway, off to watch Fate UBW and then bed.

Gdnight ASF

:nekopara_sleep:

Yep. A 2nd season would really awesome, but let's see what happens...

Edit: Bye, enjoy UBW and the g'night Unown-kun!

Hihi weib =w=

Was mostly saying my own since stuff tend to get repeated after writing a lot =/

Well, am' OFF as well for today, where then... Bye and g'night guys...:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?