[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sky! you are here too! Maddie became magic? haha.

it's not like I got these for you b-b-baka...
5CFbAW5.jpg

all shin's fault for watering tea-senpai.
shis must be watered daily, sky-nee. You don't want shi to wilt away do you?

Last edited:
Finally am I back... My net acting up like shit...>_>

Anyway...

/me wateres Shin as well, but with some jellyfishes attached.

Then are you soon done with the creaton of MG right?

:nyanmusu_cry:
Shin is just trying to be nice and save shi and shi attacks him with jellyfish...

/me takes a rock from Shiki and throws them at random passerbies.
『Thanks for ammo~』

『And yep, almost ready. Just few more houses in the village left...』

But your trings are always qestionable Shin...>_>

Then are the players already installed and ready for their missions, just the setting/scenery is a bit under contraction - Have much success Kyoudai!

『Nah, players info isn't completely processed which is why I am still accepting applications to anyone willing to join~』

『Except for some annoying penguins...』 /me stares at Ralium...

『Nah, players info isn't completely processed which is why I am still accepting applications to anyone willing to join~』

『Except for some annoying penguins...』 /me stares at Ralium...

Then give some infos about the game, where I then some recommendations (or at least a light idea) give can, okay?

Edit: Raly is also there?

『I kinda already threw the game page before but here we go again~』

『Also, Sky, that ^ is what I meant. Seeing as how Fear messaged me on skype if "I thought the game needed more <3sky".』

『I kinda already threw the game page before but here we go again~』

『Also, Sky, that ^ is what I meant. Seeing as how Fear messaged me on skype if "I thought the game needed more <3sky".』

Hmm... I think you're taking me in wrong throat, I meant more constructive recommendations, like story or character - Understand you?

Ahh... Sky and Fear is there, okay...

『Oh, that, okay~ But I don't really need anything undecided already... If anything, I'd like to ask a question about house layout to Nazaka but he is missing :/』

『Also, too many quotes >_>』

『Oh, that, okay~ But I don't really need anything undecided already... If anything, I'd like to ask a question about house layout to Nazaka but he is missing :/』

『Also, too many quotes >_>』

Hmm, okay Kyoudai, but if you need some help then know you where you me finding can...^_^

Well, Naza been missing since almost a year in ASF as well, dunno what the hell in him come is...>_>

Edit: Quotes? From here...?

『AHHHHHH! MOAR QUOTESS!!!:ohnoes:』 /me goes crazy and mad taking out a gatling gun and shooting everyone!

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; not really interested in MGs anymore unless all people participating are willing to dedicate the time necessary to actually seeing them through.

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; not really interested in MGs anymore unless all people participating are willing to dedicate the time necessary to actually seeing them through.
『Sky, thats precisely the reason why I am hosting not on ASF but on another forum dedicated to MGs with actually active player base.』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?