[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And didn't said, Ayano is the winner - Where then g'gratulation Ayano to your XXXXXXXXXXXXXXth win!!!:bored:

Sitting groves, huh? Well, if you weren't asleep all the time then I wouldn't sit on you.

Seriously Røyksopp means smokefungus! They've been around since ...1998, but I'd never heard of them. What I don't understand is that their last LP was released in November 2014, but according to their website they're going back to their "basic electronic shows"... what basic electronic show? I don't get it.

/me continues pondering this while eating fruit, and trying to feed [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]...not working, so goes back to poking.
That's right ^
I don't see any correlation or contradiction about it, sry. But it's not like I'm a big fan or something to know the details, never bothered to look to much in to the details of such, with only some very few exceptions. Seems from what you say that they meant they are going to change their sound style back to how it was more before.

How sweet, caring for me even when I sleep, well—trying, but it's the thought that matters they say. Hmm so that's why I wake up with such fruity flavor taste in the morning, in addition to such ticklish dreams... :o_O:

Reactions: Jezebel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03