[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Kimi no kyoudai deshou, nee... Kyoudai no tame ni subete wo suru nee...^_^

(assuming I'm understanding...) Sky is nee not nii on ASF and he has to buy his own imoutos.
I just got tackled by Shin >_>
Of course unown-nii.

/me sleepily wanders by LPW...good morning LPW!
oPCc8Gs.gif

/me glomps.

Reactions: Jezebel
(assuming I'm understanding...) Sky is nee not nii on ASF and he has to buy his own imoutos.[/IMG]
Hotondo yoku dekita yo... Kedo, machigatta yo... Kanketsubun no saigo no kotoba [nee] wa kyoudai de kankei imi janakatta yo, are wa joshi dake datta yo.

Hotondo yoku dekita yo... Kedo, machigaitta yo... Kanketsubun no saigo no kotoba [nee] wa kyoudai de kankei imi janakatta yo, are wa joshi dake datta yo.
:chuuni_fuwa:
...my head hurts now...my japanese is absolutely horrible, I know enough to be dangerous...

Glomped by both unown and Shin ... that's one way to wake me up.
Hello you two!
tumblr_inline_nc2p6nk7TL1s1urkt.gif

Good morning Shi and Ana!

Reactions: nanashi1
V5qN1oG.png

Finally my Jun'You Kai Ni A_A I got her on Saturday but just forgot to upload the image :P A_A

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Do you think it'd be enough if I level my kanmusu up to lvl50 and then focus on others? I still need to build up a fleet large enough that can stand up to the event maps...

Level 50? If you're not aiming for E5 sure, by the time next event come your admiral level will probably be around 80+, nearer 90. So Level 50 ships probably get you through to E3? E4+ you want 70+ ships at least, even then Level 50 you can have trouble if they decide to repeat what they did this time and fuck you up in E1 and E2. Its very hard to say but I say you better to be on the safe side than to be sorry. You at least want 4 BB 75+, 4 CV 75+, 3+ CA 75+, some BBV 60+, 2-3 CL 75+, 6+ DD 75+ and some CVL 75+ if you want to be on the safe side with around at least 500 buckets and 50k+ resource to spare.

:chuuni_fuwa:
...my head hurts now...my japanese is absolutely horrible, I know enough to be dangerous...
Anshin'shite Shin-kun, jibun wo semeteru wa imi ga nai yo... Itsuka kitto kono koto wa yoku dekiru kara...:goodtea:

/me consoles Shin

:nekopara_patpat:
yoshi yoshi

It's as 7shi said, you'll get it eventually =)

Today, I had a nice dream where I sleep next to a girl, and she call me husband.

Wake up > It was all a dream > sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful