[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kocchira kouso Unown-kun!

Omea wa kyou dou datta...^_^?

Naruhodo...

...Maa, ore...? Nantoka mada ga sukoshii okotteru to omou... Kiitara, o-mae ga Gnk wo mitteita, dou omotta, ano anime kara...?

I LOVED IT :3 So nostalgic after having played the VN a while ago.
Art looks nice too as well as the soundtracks from the VN~ Can't wait to see more

I LOVED IT :3 So nostalgic after having played the VN a while ago.
Art looks nice too as well as the soundtracks from the VN~ Can't wait to see more
Omota tori... Nara, yokatta^_^ Shoujiki itta no ni, ore, ima no kono anime wo mitteru yo -tashikani, natsukashii yo^_^.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; think she voiced her in the VN as well. haven't really played it, so i dont know. i like most of M.K.'s roles btw.

think she voiced her in the VN as well. haven't really played it, so i dont know. i like most of M.K.'s roles btw.

She did. And I'm pretty sure they used the entire cast from the VN for the anime :3

I just looked up the seiyuu's of the VN. Only Michiru is the same.
Wow..they did a good job at finding people how sound pretty much the same :0

Hai, demo, onajiku koi no seiyuu-tachi wa nippon ni sagashiteru wa hontou-ni muzukashikunai to omou, nee...^_^?

They did the same with majikoi. Anime voices were similar to VN ones.

EDIT: Or they are all the same just with different stage names. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.