[LPW #109] We have a coast to coast dedication to all the waifus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
y7c.gif

Too many animes out there 0_0

Yep, it getting more... - I can me still remember than still 5-6 anime series/season (Before 5 years ago...) me held have, but now, now are about 10-12 series - And it'll getting more, not SB?...:goodtea:

Sorry N'King, I've alread some nightmares before and after your appearing...:goodtea:

Yeah, doesn't sound genial? - You wished once famous to be, this is your chance...:evillaugh:

fufufuf my nightmare are powerfull,strong but i will spare u since u already had one so :lmao:::evillaugh:

btw guys i'm going now bye guys

Well, sorry guys but the batteries of my keyboard dies, where then I've earlier log out... Tomorrow then again, bye!

notice: With virtual-keyboard did now made.

Damn, I'm mad!

I don't know how many people here follow American football, but this cuts across all bounds of decency.

A star football player, Ray Rice of the Baltimore Ravens, had a "domestic dispute" with his fiance (now wife) in an elevator. A video of him dragging her unconscious form from an elevator came out earlier this year. He and the girl told some "soft" story about an "accident" during an argument. The NFL suspended him for two games.

Today, TMZ released a video of what really happened in the elevator. Here is a copy of that video. Warning, it is violent! Use your discretion about watching!

A brief description for those who don't want to watch. This powerful, highly trained hulk slugged the girl in the head, knocking her out in one blow.

Yes, they were arguing, but there is no excuse for what he did!

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!!!

The NFL and the team had not seen the video until today.

As a result, Ray Rice has been cut from the Ravens, and the NFL has suspended him indefinitely.

Damn, I'm mad!

I don't know how many people here follow American football, but this cuts across all bounds of decency.

A star football player, Ray Rice of the Baltimore Ravens, had a "domestic dispute" with his fiance (now wife) in an elevator. A video of him dragging her unconscious form from an elevator came out earlier this year. He and the girl told some "soft" story about an "accident" during an argument. The NFL suspended him for two games.

Today, TMZ released a video of what really happened in the elevator. Here is a copy of that video. Warning, it is violent! Use your discretion about watching!

A brief description for those who don't want to watch. This powerful, highly trained hulk slugged the girl in the head, knocking her out in one blow.

Yes, they were arguing, but there is no excuse for what he did!

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!!!

The NFL and the team had not seen the video until today.

As a result, Ray Rice has been cut from the Ravens, and the NFL has suspended him indefinitely.

Thank you, and I agree with you but unfortunately this happens quite often (too often).

It's sad that a "soft" story was told, and she didn't press charges against him. I'd be scared of her future with him, especially now that the NFL has suspended indefinitely. I hope she leaves before anything else happens to her.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I honestly don't understand why she would marry him after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)