[LPW #109] We have a coast to coast dedication to all the waifus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my window, but every small city in 100 miles looks like that picture

I see... Well, it's of course, because the south-south-west of USA is a single desert actually - where then no wonder in your region...:goodtea:

I see... Well, it's of course, because the south-south-west of USA is a single desert actually - where then no wonder in your region...:goodtea:

well i already knew that..........

i wish there were more meadows or fields of grass, or forests.......or green-ness

"minions"? - Good joke from you Franky, but you could already better...:goodtea:

hey Frankincense :D,nothing much,just browsing the net.

*nightmare king give nightmares to everyone*:mafiaboss:

Well, not especially N'King - just reading some news, where also I an film watching... And you?

Edit: Against whom do you the revolution?

Viva la revolución :gokiko_uwoh:

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION]; i'd like to move abroad. like england. i know how to speak their language, so it'd be an easier transition

i'd like to move abroad. like england. i know how to speak their language, so it'd be an easier transition

Well, if you enough money gathered have, then come... - But in UK get you the typical Brittish-weather: About more than 200 days rain...

Edit: Wrong mention from you, you've the "1" forgot to give.

oh. hah. well i'd be good with more rain. we get it maybe 20 days. MAYBE. and it's very light rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!