[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaa, time to meet Saber for me! See you guys later today! ~~ Sorry Blue I couldn't play a game, but parent is watching so :/ Will make up after training with Cocona Tomorrow, maybe...might need to deal with some past papers on Physics first, but will see...but I'll definitely drop by tomorrow for the skin! Looking forward to Battleborn Kayle and Easter Teemo... (I found a nice build for Kayle too ;D)

* jaraaan *

pleasant day... or evening.. afternoon whatever day it was.

hello everyone .. .

*lurk*

. . .~

seems everyone is busy.. i guess i have to observe as well

*lurk*

Last edited:
I just finished a nice 6 hour marathon gaming session on Ar Tonelico 2. Cocona reminded me of it. :D

AH! I want a PS2 so I can do a non-stop Ar Tonelico gaming session >_<

Hopefully I'll get one soon ._.

@Alexeon: Must have been nice, eh? ^^

@Ranley: Is it hard to get one where you are?

Ah I see... phase 1 & 3 made me cry :(. Hope you enjoy the story~.

I havent cried yet though Luca pissed me off. I dont think Ill replay the game to do her story (thats more to do with the fact that I forgot to save in a separate save file and I dont want to replay 6 hours) and even now I dont like her in my party (not that I have much choice for the time being.)

Mm... the game is focused on Luca and Cloche so you'll have to deal with her a lot. >_>"

Cloche's tsundere princess attitude can get annoying but I can deal with it. Luca's heelfaceturn and then everyone ignoring it just pisses me off too much, though. Oh well... I cant wait to get this game's Shurelia (you know what I mean.)

Im also looking forward to the first game's cameos.

lol, that'll take awhile. Try not to let that distract you from the story.

[04.18-11:44] <%C0C0NA> Cocona doesn't have any balls >_>

Just saying.

I wont. I want to hurry up and beat it so I can play AT3. Ive had it sitting there since it came out but I want to experience AT2 first. Have you played 3 yet?

LOL! coro.

@Alexeon: Nope... no PS3 ;_;

Hello Coolio and King.

=____=

dang.. really getting old.. keep forgeting to return after i finish game/shows

that's just quite normal ~ try writing it down for future references.,...

*out for dinner*

hahahaha, kou slow to claim girls!~ ORE WA TOKKU NI GETTO DASE!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

[04.18-13:15] <&Checkmate|Zzz> I'm just into whatever cute ^^
[04.18-13:15] <TheDefend> shota then? or trap?
[04.18-13:15] <&Checkmate|Zzz> possibly trap, but not shouta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。