[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Terumi: I'm getting use to some of the words and menu lately thanks to lots of trial and errors. Most SLGs don't really need you to understand Japanese to enjoy if you have gaming intuition under your belt. ;)

@King: UK's next :P

Last edited:
:th_093:

just go learn the language will ya? trials and all only goes that far..

I admit alicesoft games are huge, and they have a very strong fanbase. But they should just go back into making their nukiges. Hopefully the last of these series would not spawn another.

found this installed in my laptop while searching that elusive save file i wanted to remove earlier today, seen/hear it so many times already, but this is the real deal V

@Terumi: SLGs > AVGs in my opinion. I love Alicesoft's games at the moment. Especially しゃーまんず・さんくちゅあり -巫女の聖域-. Not as long as some of their older titles but it's simple enough to enjoy. Besides, working/battling/conquering to get sex/rape scenes pays off more then skipping loads of text to see a few CG. Or to me at least, it does.

And no, I won't be learning Japanese anytime soon. I'm not good at self-teaching and I got other stuff that needs attention.

Last edited:
Well, language doesn't matters that much when you play them for the H/gameplay/rabu!

skipping loads of text to see a few CG.

having said this, i have completely no idea how you even started to play in the first place then. your mindset of vn and mine(maybe kou and the others too) is completely opposite.
saying this sentence may get perma-killed off in japanese people's books. not like i think you really care though.
yes yes, its not like i discrimate against those games, i do play some in fact, games like these and companies like alicesoft will get a massive support.

Well, language doesn't matters that much when you play them for the H/gameplay/rabu!

agreed. thats how it goes for nukige players. me included, but i know jap~

Pretty much. But some games like Helix Spiral -Animal Birth Sacrifice- are just too good to fap and move on. It's fun to play even without the awesome art H and I'm sure lasts longer then just your average AVG nukige.

@Terumi: I start like most eroge players... played a few AVG nukiges. Then played a few animation-like nukiges which imo are better then static CG images. And now SLG.

Last edited:
Lol Terumi, there are lots of ppl like that. Diff ppl play for diff reasons, hence in the VN group, there are sub-groups also (all still get along though). I EVEN ENCOUNTER SOMEONE WHO CONSTANTLY ASK ABOUT THE STORY BASED ON CGs only xD.

Lol Terumi, there are lots of ppl like that. Diff ppl play for diff reasons, hence in the VN group, there are sub-groups also (all still get along though). I EVEN ENCOUNTER SOMEONE WHO CONSTANTLY ASK ABOUT THE STORY BASED ON CGs only xD.

yes yes~ i never really said the game is bad or anything :P just commenting on cocona's playing mindset.
i am fair with the games

hmm, i really haven met one of those~

..... I will leave you nukigers alone!

/me disappear into the darkness

/me drags kou back

LOL~ his nukige gaming is different from mine, dont lump us together because we play nukige~
your vn group, that i definitely would not want to know nor join

It is still mainly about H! Not like there isn't any nukige sub-group and rabu sub-group in the circle. Of course, you don't belong in the plot group or the elitist group (BAD VNS ARE SO SUFFERING).

Lol...I prefer to play VN just so I can read and enjoy the story =\ Most of them are fun for me to read but sadly I only read those that are translated. Using AGTH is so troublesome :S

It is still mainly about H! Not like there isn't any nukige sub-group and rabu sub-group in the circle. Of course, you don't belong in the plot group or the elitist group (BAD VNS ARE SO SUFFERING).

PLOT / ELITIST?

zen zen dame desu~ boku yowai hito
hai? :P

@ Terumi - Keyword: Zen LOL

@ fallen - ever played any Chinese translated ones? They are so much faster than the English scene.

LOL~~~

i noticed you guys didnt include one of AK's games in the previous month games list. not like you all care about nukiges, but you guys highlighted another AK game in the same month too, abeit different group within AK

that aside, time for more shows, must watch iroha~

Only include nukiges if they are bizarrely funny and for Zen to make fun of.

X____X

lol~ off for shows, be back.. maybe.. i should hit fortissimo..

@King: No, the alternate dimension I'm talking about has no ties with Arturia. Since the game is about space battles anyway. :P

@ Cocona: =O= Oh noes, don't conquer the place I live in o.O

@ Terumi: Meh, Saber is Saber, careless about Type Moon ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload