Love Plus Arcade!?

Shurikens-Sama

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2010

ok i saw this yesterday in a show and i was WTF, OMG, FTW, our whatever you come up with words.

an arcade dating game!?

if i know the basic things when playing an dating game, eroge, etc is to have privacy. you really are brave to play that in the arcade with lots of people. hell you need to kiss your gf in the screen...... LOL

yes we really need to think about the arcade stores too. since we all focus on game console in your house or your desktop full of games at home. but i think its good to go out with friends and play games at the arcade store (also internet cafe) at least your not totally lonely =p

if i say i want to try this arcade o///o
since i do like eroge and dating sims but i do like to feel the rush. you know playing a dating sim game with lots of people behind you and kissing the screen... well at least those people don't know me unless if there are my family or relatives then thats another story.

overall i'm pretty excited to play it and hoping that i will try it in the near future =)

crazy thing i am seeing here, but i seriously doubt my country has this, so no~

Love Plus is the stepping stone for a new era of dating sim, eroge, etc!

it shall dominate the world!
and laws will be vanish!
making all girls loli by making a machine and .... i think i heard of this story before =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.