Looking for games with Pregnancy

FrenzyMan

Dec 5, 2017
I'm looking for download links to games that involve pregnancy or impregnation in some form but not in a negative way (like through rape or something). I'v played Maman Kyoushitsu already. i'm looking for everything from nukige to even regular VN's that just deal with it in some way (not just as an ending with one of the girls, it needs to be plot relevant). (and if you post a download link please try to make it a single download, i hate seeing people post links where i need to download 15 parts. Torrents would be ideal.)

Also please tell me if this post breaks any forum rules. i just joined so i'm not quite sure.

This guy's probably not here anymore, but if anyone else found this thread, I'd like to recommend
  • Vitamin Quest
  • Hazumi and the Pregnation
  • Pokemon Expectant Emerald
  • Poke Eggventure

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please