Long or Short hair?

Hmm except if there no sun ;p Then cold head for however long it takes to find a hat~

or they could just get angry at random people to make their heads steam.. :lmao:

we have a saying in my country... bald dudes are angry dudes

their hair fell out because their heads are already hot, so no need for hair. :lmao:
I'm still waiting for meet someone who looks like Ai Enma.:bliss:

because of her hair what else? pshh. oh and her eyes are so cold and dark and red. and besides she's cute. :bliss:

Ehh ok? xD Well i havent read enough of the manga or watched the anime... hmm sitting on the list...

hell girl:goodtea:.......

short hair right now...woman preference....hmm..medium long to long hair:runhappy:

oh yeah, a bunch of lolis don't like x.wire much. :lmao:

is Ai Enma considered loli? most lolis are cheerful or tsunderes but she is just plain dark.

I have half-long black hair I am a male, I like long hair by females because it is more cuter, more beautiful

half-long? :reallyconfused: you mean one side is long while the other is short?

half-long? :reallyconfused: you mean one side is long while the other is short?

ooo.. there was a guy in my class in 4th grade that had his hair just above his eye height on one side of his head and then the length of his hair slowly got longer as it curved around his head..

ooo.. there was a guy in my class in 4th grade that had his hair just above his eye height on one side of his head and then the length of his hair slowly got longer as it curved around his head..

what of the other side of his head? no hair?

Hmm doesnt trimming every so often make the hair grow?

that's usually something guys don't worry about, since they typically get theirs cut more often than girls.
Over time, the ends of your hair will get damaged or split, which slows growth noticeably. Especially when you do more stuff to it (ex, hair dryer, curling iron, straightener, hair spray, hair dye, etc.)
sooo about once or twice a year, you'd need to get it trimmed right. I mean it really has to be done the right way because hair will curve different places depending on the angle that you cut it and all. Soo you need ppl that know how to keep the natural path as much as possible~

what of the other side of his head? no hair?

Well if you looked at his from the front it would appear that his hair was a just around his eyeline on one side.. and then down to his chin on the other side of his face..

that's usually something guys don't worry about, since they typically get theirs cut more often than girls.
Over time, the ends of your hair will get damaged or split, which slows growth noticeably. Especially when you do more stuff to it (ex, hair dryer, curling iron, straightener, hair spray, hair dye, etc.)
sooo about once or twice a year, you'd need to get it trimmed right. I mean it really has to be done the right way because hair will curve different places depending on the angle that you cut it and all. Soo you need ppl that know how to keep the natural path as much as possible~

Exactly.. when your hair is damaged as you said.. more nutrients go to repairing your hair than growing it, which obviously slows down the growth in that case :) Trimming it every so often helps a lot with that issue (as well as taking good care of your hair)

oh. I had a classmate like that too. our teacher once commented this

"you're lucky you don't get a stiff neck from your hear, it's way too heavy on side and a little light on the other."

that remark made him get his hair cut the week after....

it looked exactly the same. :lmao:

oh. I had a classmate like that too. our teacher once commented this

"you're lucky you don't get a stiff neck from your hear, it's way too heavy on side and a little light on the other."

that remark made him get his hair cut the week after....

it looked exactly the same. :lmao:

:lmao: sounds just like the guy in my class.. it was definitely a funny hair cut

i know, the class always laughed at it. specially when the side with long hair gets too thick and the imbalance is clear.

Hmm so much random stuff to do with hair @_@ So trimming it certain ways can get the hair to take on certain qualities? xD

that's very true .. the way it's cut affects how your hair looks just as much as styling..

try this~
get a hair from your head. Look at the end that doesn't have the root. Try to see how it's angled. Cut it a little and see how much it changed. Now imagine what pattern it'll take when it grows back~
ummm there might be a better way to explain XD it has alot to do with DNA (naturally straight, curly, thin, thick, etc.)
but you can still ruin it if it's not cut right.

hmmmmmm new thread tomorrow maybe~ :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?