Let's Create a VN!!!

hmm [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; can you draw BG or something like that?

Like I've mentioned many times before, voice action is a plus that relies solely on completed writing. (So it's a final polisher). It would go fine during some other readers. The other thing is that it's best if voice actors fit the culture or personalities shown. (age may also be important~) There's theatre people at my school I could try asking someday lol. Plenty of options here, and a way to record better than with a comp. It won't be studio quality, but it'll be better than across networks or wtv x-x

renano might make a good editor if she wants to~ :3 of course, she can help where she feels fit the most :P

I'm definitely going to be random with writing stuff :o no pressure, just fun \^o^/

added more to the thread~
After my next test, I may add some criteria that'll be unknown to others :o
mmmm time to try out some stuff :3 (hwk due too ;; )

hmm [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; can you draw BG or something like that?

That's fine if you need a background artist. I can try to fill in.

Just wanted to contribute someway possible~

hmm i assume you can use Photoshop or similar tools [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ?

hmm i assume you can use Photoshop or similar tools [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ?

As long as you're not looking for a professional...

In other words, I can use Photoshop just to get things done. Not anything too fancy. Hope that's okay.

I apologize if you were looking for someone with more expertise in Photoshop.

I'll try to do what you need~ ^^

just want to hear from people about whether or not they feel like staying or not :o
I may end up getting so busy soon idk what I'll do x-x irl things do come first, so things for me might change one way or another :o

how's the story going? seems that people get busy at this time of the year..
I actually wanted to join this project since it was lively here most of the time..

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; I didn't find the time..

I could fill anything visual, but of course not the cg/sprite since coins will do it
.. bg or gui?

if [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; hadn't said anything I'll just say we once involved in a vn project that got canceled..

hmm maybe both of them. those are [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; 's work
[MENTION=44154]rubbergum[/MENTION];

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.