Cute_Chiby_Hatsune_Miku_1_Snoty_Look.png

Hi DA! :hi: Good day to you!

That might be the case, but its full of frank dollars as well :nekopara_sigh:

Sith tend to use more negative emotions as their source of power :puniko_hmm:

Coffee doesnt go as well with snacks :korokke_cook:

I guess we could go check various points in the past few decades :miku_prance:

/me twirls imouto around :rr_hug:

The lowest currency? :akazukin_down:

hmmm...that would remove the negative emotions from the people nearby :akazukin_yahoo:

Some original flavor crackers might taste great with coffee:mini_whistle:

We're but not the minion?!!! :shinonome_shock:

/me starts feeling dizzy :korokke_funya:

my warm greets to you [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];

It's been a while since last time i was here! How are you are you doing well?

I wasn't bullying blueblue. He just cares about you Frank. =/
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Yes, it's been awhile I've talked with you DA! It's good when you spend more time with family. :)
I'm doing fine and thank you!

How are you?

I wasn't bullying blueblue. He just cares about you Frank. =/

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Yes, it's been awhile I've talked with you DA! It's good when you spend more time with family. :)
I'm doing fine and thank you!

How are you?

i am having a mini vacation 4 days off from work and i am spending my time with my family. I haven't really gone out those days... I am spending them here at the house! Playing at the garden now my san can walk! and i am making memorial videos of him with his attempt of walking. It's so damn fanny watching him.

i am having a mini vacation 4 days off from work and i am spending my time with my family. I haven't really gone out those days... I am spending them here at the house! Playing at the garden now my san can walk! and i am making memorial videos of him with his attempt of walking. It's so damn fanny watching him.

Awww that's so sweet! Gambateh DA's son, he's fast in learning :D Time passes really fast before we realizing it, so probably your son will grow up quick and be able watch the video with you one day soon!

Awww that's so sweet! Gambateh DA's son, he's fast in learning :D Time passes really fast before we realizing it, so probably your son will grow up quick and be able watch the video with you one day soon!

Well i was always have in mind to have his "first steps" of his life to be as a memorial / documentary for us and for the future to him. Because those memories can't be erased and many times those videos might help the person to understand some things about his life and the people who spend everything to get him a grown up man.

I am also aiming for a second child but i wish this time to be a girl :)

Well i was always have in mind to have his "first steps" of his life to be as a memorial / documentary for us and for the future to him. Because those memories can't be erased and many times those videos might help the person to understand some things about his life and the people who spend everything to get him a grown up man.

I am also aiming for a second child but i wish this time to be a girl :)

Well that is a good idea of making memorial video, because children have blurry memories of their own when they were young...your lovely son will learn it someday. :)

Good luck hahahaha your wife have to get a XX chromosome :XD:

Well that is a good idea of making memorial video, because children have blurry memories of their own when they were young...your lovely son will learn it someday. :)

Good luck hahahaha your wife have to get a XX chromosome :XD:

:evillaugh: i will do some genes manipulations :evillaugh:

Ah well good luck to your brother. Will he still be in Texas?

I know about Wade, I just like teasing you.

Yeah most of his time in the Air Force he worked with fuels, managed the whole process, so he is doing that now but with a civilian company.

Hope Wade does good with the Bulls.

Give me a vote for the 2018 Russian presidential election. =\

Hello people from low. =\ /me greets people from high heaven, where he resides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328