Latest Thought~

it looks like frank is trying to eliminate everyone=/....we need to destroy him quickly=|

hmm...arsenal not really good this season=/...didn't everton win their last match?

well, Frank is supposed to be mastermind behind all criminal on ASF, so we must assassinate him quickly :/

The only one that need to be eliminated is you nawi. =\

Everton tied Villa last night.

Nonono, I'm actually the only good person left. So You're all plotting against me,

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; I received a message saying that I have penalty points and may face restricted access to the site. The dimensions of my siggy were slightly too large.

I just feel I could have been informed that the image was over the size restriction before receiving a message like that. Sure, impose a sanction if I don't change it, but let me know first. It seems an odd way to deal with members in a forum that's so friendly and has a good community.

I guess it's a minor issue, but I was annoyed at the time.

hmm everyone make their own mistakes Villain, just remember the lesson, not the hatred :thumbup:

well...i once had a quite big siggy too in the past:wasclose:....

how about chelsea vs newcastle last night frank?

[MENTION=30467]SuperVillain[/MENTION]; Hmm sounds harsh. Personally I think the mod should remove the sig first before giving infraction if the user is stubborn.
I recommend you go to the direct staff contact section at the bottom of the main page. The admins are willing to listen.

I am an Arsenal fan and an Everton fan. =|

nawi 3-2 to New

hmm...no i'm not an english=/...just another fan of soccer i guess...

[MENTION=30467]SuperVillain[/MENTION]; Hmm... slightly too large... yeah they could probably have given some message before... not really sure why they didnt? Maybe a bad day for the mod that did it? But the penalty shouldnt really do too much for now... needs quite a bit for them to actually take more action...

Why everyone call me a troll is beyond me. =\ I'm the friendliest person around here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.