Latest Thought~

He needed to poop so badly that he almost broke the door from pounding on it with his fists.

At the age of twenty, he was already a company president that presides over a hundred employees.

It was amusing to keep him below me for most of the period, even though he got one over me in the end. :laughpanda:

Our paydays are the fifth and the twentieth of every month and a bonus may be paid at the end of the year depending on how well the company has done.

Still hate this system that doesn't bookmark in one place the stuff I'm following... :wtf:

The 23-year-old new recruit surprised everyone who works with him by marrying the 82-year-old CEO.

My brother is such a shameless liar. He told me he had no idea what happened, but he was the one who ate all my bacon.

A good cup of tea and a slice of toast...if only the latter were possible at this moment... :sigh:

Latest thought? Legacy? Is someone worried that the time they spent on this forum will interfere with their having a legacy? Or is legacy the name of the poster?

I'm searching for my grandmother. She has Alzheimer's and hasn't come home since yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!