Latest Thought~

Level 60 in one night...should be able to start Torment runs long before the season ends. :fag:

Trying to sink my teeths back into gaming, but internet it is then for tonight.

Queuing too many downloads, Attila got broken again, I wonder why I have kept it strictly as offline launcher. :evillaugh:

Can't imagine how a VN title with such obvious sexual content gets hosted on Steam. :fag:

Hanakotoba, language of the flowers was my mistake in past life cycle.

Another game to put on the wait and see list, even though the theme of industrialization is really appealing. :learning:

L/T Rhapsody's preview was quite expected, but at least the music remix could had been more consistent,
like: from Classical or From chaos to eternity -style etc., although I spotted lyrical hint of it from earlier album. Music nerd intensifies.

Now that the air conditioner's fixed, it's freezing cold again. :frozen:

A match not even worth playing, considering how matchmaking put us against a coordinated 5 man and gave us a level 2 who quit 5 minutes into the match. And here I thought 5 man teams were supposed to have a disadvantage. Try harder, Blizz. :digoil:

When your main character name is: language of the flowers, in Japanese...
there were no other options, my old name was taken and another jp name was gone too.
:megane_ouch:

2m3st3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty