Latest Thought~

I need to plan tomorrows shopping list... mixing up gatorade with passion fruit juice and lidl's saskia, not refreshing.

I need to plan tomorrows shopping list... mixing up gatorade with passion fruit juice and lidl's saskia, not refreshing.

You really have Lidl in Finland ?? try to mix Saskia medium with ISO Sport drink...

You really have Lidl in Finland ?? try to mix Saskia medium with ISO Sport drink...

Will try, tomorrow... if I don't catch a hungover. We have almost everything, except japanese monthly magazines.

Will try, tomorrow... if I don't catch a hungover. We have almost everything, except japanese monthly magazines.

Viel Glueck ! for your exams...you can make it...Viking style.Mix some Passion Fruit juice with Saskia water,and some Ambrosia...And Voila.Valkyrie Nectare is ready ! Go for it...

Viel Glueck ! for your exams...you can make it...Viking style.Mix some Passion Fruit juice with Saskia water,and some Ambrosia...And Voila.Valkyrie Nectare is ready ! Go for it...

Already completed those, but wont take offense though. XD
Had: regular history, religion (as university entrance-exams), office work & service for vocational school and land surveying in polytechnic.
If I'm any correct, I will be accepted in one or more places, just got to wait... only. I will need 'reliable clock' more than the good luck, anyway.

Already completed those, but wont take offense though. XD
Had: regular history, religion (as university entrance-exams), office work & service for vocational school and land surveying in polytechnic.
If I'm any correct, I will be accepted in one or more places, just got to wait... only. I will need 'reliable clock' more than the good luck, anyway.

Wish i could say i understood whatever you say.....i´ll just pretend youur great at whatever you do.You´r great...Ganbatte ! :)

hmm i should start working out for real this time... "muscle! muscle! hustle! hustle!"

large.gif

Need more water, been eating too much pretzel's with cheese flavor & drank buttermilk.
:akazukin_down:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please