Latest Thought~

But it feels like hell right now,I called my bro but he said he was busy:chuuni_fuwa:

Im gonna die here

There is a quote from Star Trek...You shouldn´t drink if you´re not ready to pay for the next day ! anyway....be cool,get some sleep...then go on.piece of cake ! :D

There is a quote from Star Trek...You shouldn´t drink if you´re not ready to pay for the next day ! anyway....be cool,get some sleep...then go on.piece of cake ! :D

lol now I wish I had boyfriend or something :chuuni_fuwa:

Golden%2BTime%2BGif%2B08.gif

Dear God,

When is going to be my turn!I'm alone...need a lover,I'm fine with any thing but please send me a person who can cook!That's all,I'm so jealous over my friends....

Send me a waifu.

Amen.

/I try ok?

*cries*

Eh, I'm just fine with 2D waifus for now. Getting my spellcaster card and stuff long before the actual thing. :bored:

No problem tell me :goodtea:

Well, the rumor goes through all anime related blogs/forums that the anime studio Manglobe (what like Samurai Champloo and Ergo Proxy made has) bankrupted is... This may just rumor be, but the evidences saying against the "only rumor" possibility: Because the website of Manglobe is through the 403-er shut down...

Lol... all the stuff messed with... and just screwed myself over from it all =w=

*Kk gives a piece of her choco's to sam-kun*

That was a very special gift,,:puniko_nervous:

Sam-kun has lot's of knowledge here too right? like shi senpai,um he said that I need more senpai's so.

Can I call you senpai too? :nekopara_staaare:

*Kk gives a piece of her choco's to sam-kun*

That was a very special gift,,:puniko_nervous:

Sam-kun has lot's of knowledge here too right? like shi senpai,um he said that I need more senpai's so.

Can I call you senpai too? :nekopara_staaare:

Wasnt the whole fiasco in the lpw about how I was younger than you? xD I usually just help where I can so if you need anything you can simply ask~ /me nibbles chocolate~

Wasnt the whole fiasco in the lpw about how I was younger than you? xD I usually just help where I can so if you need anything you can simply ask~ /me nibbles chocolate~

Naah I changed my mind I'm gonna call Senpai only to Shi :bored:

But of course the rest,I may be older than you but well you're here more than I'm.

Lol xD Okies~ I was here for a while and basically started the second wave of spammers after the first died off somewhat~ But now im just lazy and dun have full activity bar anymores =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷