Latest Thought~

^well, not saying that its a good thing, but capitalism is still necessary though nowadays...
...a base on the moon wouldnt be of much use.
climate --> climatic changes are normal, have always been there in history...but of course the pollution --> contributes to climatic change
destroying the trees --> agree, its just stupid :/
people try to be as cost effective as possible. and new technology costs lots of money, so of course things are as they are. there is still slow progress though...
<-- doesnt know what hes talking about, but wants to say something or start a discussion xD

...latest thought: should i eat snacks right now???

Hmm capitalism is all nice and fine till someone gets rich enough to control the system...
Off to class~

^yep. politics are already hugely influenced by industry and stuff (money...<--y u no leave politics alone!?) :/

Hmm but capitalism does bring about some advancements :/ It makes people compete for a better product (unless they all decide to be assholes and make crappy products which we cant choose from)

^true...but they also try not make too good products
--> there are supposed to be light bulbs with extremely long life spans, but the industry only make ones with a life span of 1000h, so they can sell more of them...is what i heard~
this stuff is too complex for me xD

The first lightbulb still works :p and yes they have to make it so that they can sell more :/ Gum could also be a long lasting product but they make it so the flavor goes away faster...

My fracking roommate has been looping the same song throughout the day and night for three fracking days gahhhhhhhh

...about your crush???
well, in my dream today i, for whatever reason, had an argument with my siblings and some strangers about food...cant remember what kind of food, but i still remembered this morning...told my mum about my dream...she was fascinated :lmao:

Dreams are fun :3 hehehe until something starts trying to kill you or something :/

If we could remember dreams, it takes away the adventure of trying to remember those dreams. Because personally, I think going on an adventure of figuring out what happened in my dreams is pretty awesome.

But but but I never remember the whole dream >.< I backtrack from the last event and forget what happened to start off the whole thing not that it necessarily has anything whatsoever to do with the ending...

you are a pedobear~ :lmao:
the loli in your dreams wont let you remember them :digoil:

i see...so this time you hacked into their system and made some trouble, huh??? :lmao:
....or could this be the cyber police :fag:

Hmm im going to say AS shouldnt attract too much notice :x As far as im know AS isnt all that well known~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/