Latest Thought~

Haha, considering you're facing the diplomatic fact that you're a random human on a blue planet, then you're a nice person unintentionally :innocent:

Haha, considering you're facing the diplomatic fact that you're a random human on a blue planet, then you're a nice person unintentionally :innocent:

*Hohoo...~* Well maybe... But what I still about me tell can, that I also on your native language speak can...:goodtea:~>

"Willkommen in der Hölle" was your beautiful welcome text in the end but I'm feeling like in heaven in here :blushhappy:

Where the hell did he learn to speak german?

"Willkommen in der Hölle" was your beautiful welcome text in the end but I'm feeling like in heaven in here :blushhappy:

Where the hell did he learn to speak german?

Because German my second or first (really dunno...>_>) native language is - the other is Hungarian...:goodtea:~>

in conclusion: nanashi is a multilingual diplomatic person

English and German are my only languages, wish there were more but here you didn't need much more languages, maybe Spanish or Italian could be helpful

in conclusion: nanashi is a multilingual diplomatic person

English and German are my only languages, wish there were more but here you didn't need much more languages, maybe Spanish or Italian could be helpful

Well, there are of course also still two languages in my options: English (60~70% perfect) and Japanese (Middle Lv.) - Because all both with my two native languages related are...:goodtea:~>

okay nanashi ^.^

well there's soon time for an avatar... what could I take?

well there's soon time for an avatar... what could I take?

Well, what you want - But in the Creativity Corner-section -> better said: A sub section from Creativity Corner, Graphics Showcase(linked): Are some threads, where some good/awesome members there for you a Ava/Siggy make would - Look this threads, and decide from which you want, and throw a request via PM to they, okay?:goodtea:~>

Thanks for your help nanashi! I was already there and was positive shocked what the members here can do... pure awesomeness!

I'm about to think what kind of avatar could fit to me...

Thanks for your help nanashi! I was already there and was positive shocked what the members here can do... pure awesomeness!

I'm about to think what kind of avatar could fit to me...

Yeah, it's recommendable and worthy for they a request to send...:goodtea:~>

...That I'll my beloved Mitsuki-chan and Sakura-chan not more see could...:deadsad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?