ok, after reading the novel (up to volume 2), I'm very surprised that with 6 episode was just the volume 1!!! and right now is in the middle of volume 2. So I guess that this season will end with Volume 2, and the next will be Volume 3 and 4... I wonder if they are going to do more than 2 season...

Probably the best episode of the series till date yet. While watching Futayo struggle against Kimi, it was a great sight. You know what I mean.

As mentioned, Futayo is my favorite character in the series, and I can definitely add our slutry onee-chan Kimi into the mix. Come on, she worships the gods of dance and ERO. :D Her slapping session to slap some sense into Futayo was so sexy. Her uniform is SO SO HAWT~

Letting us into Tori and Kimi 's past was so nice. Good to have a loving onee-san who snaps you back to life.

Watching the King struggle with his past and contemplating thoughts of passing the torch, I was glad he did the right things and kept things simple by allowing the students to do whatever they pleases, which is follow Tori and rescue Horizon, making war with the Union in the process. Loved that last scene where everyone just followed their true 'king', sunrise made this look downright cool.

JUDGE

Episode 9 got me lol all the time, except during Aoi's and Kimi's past. I kind of expected that Kimi was strong, but not THAT strong. Perhaps she is the strongest of all Musashi???.

you_will_never_have_a_big_sister_like_kimi_sadfrog.jpg

sad-face.gif

Episode 10:

Dont mess with students you people. Look at what they can do with their pocket monies : Stop a nuke and crash a freaking battleship, ride their awesome god of wars, and sinking yours. They also teach you how to go to war, by letting your commander charging across with no backups visible him, and later hiding-lining in a straight line of support for the ultimate meat tank. Screw with the students at your own risk you old farts.
Yuri scene was kinda sweet at the end, I am not converted. I kinda expected the weiss-schwarz theme straight after they henshin'ed.

episode 10
what convenient battlefield setup :rolleyes:
reminded me of Dynasty warriors ^^

Toori is as idiotic as always :(

nice:
"She can become a wall."
"Wall ? What do you mean wall?" lol

The two witches were nice
(attacking with high accelerated 10 yen coins :rolleyes:) but the whole thing was kinda ... overboard ?
I mean we knew that they will win but they do not had to prolong the fight with some annoying drama scene
and as always it is kinda painful to hear some out of context terms from my own language :rolleyes:
the whole (Schwarz/Weiß) black/white theme was kinda to be expected
but the hell is: a "-floren" ? (whether it be black or white -.-)
after googl: could be a kind of Gulden (a kind of coin) or a city in germany
also them being called Zweifloren would be like calling them two-coins lol
(makes the line: "Taste the wrath of my Paycheck." sound like they are some low-income workers ^^)

there were others as well but it is not like it is/was the only language they used so far :rolleyes: (and i have already said enough to vent some anger -.-)

waaa.. Adele is So cute.. when she become a wall.. ahhah.. nice tactics to rush in enemy tactics... n Mitooo.... Luv that Mitoo >,<

OK!!! Episode 12 made me re-confirm my love for P-01s, aka Horizon. Her character is funny and cute, and this episode confirms it! It's almost too bad that next episode is the end of this season (and with that bringing to conclusion the second volume of the novel).

Episode 12 dialouge was awesome, almost as close to the King-only talk in F/Z.
Watching Futayo in action was sweet beyond words.

I WANT THOSE CUSHIONS TOO!

Yay for conquering the world.especially for the loved one
this kind of setting getting popular lately.

next episode hardly to be the last,watching the preview there some kind of demonlike peoples with red eye,making me more curious~

So now we have to wait until Summer to see the continuation? Le wtf!
Just when the whole thing was starting to get a little less dull ._.

I expect we will say "thats the end??" in eps 13 , since if you all already see the preview for next week, something bad will happen with
Gutei
, well its hurt to wait for 2nd season in summer :deadsad:

Nyohoho guess it just the beginning of all,well i can't wait for the contuniation even it's really frustating since it will be a long wait.till summer next year OTL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03