This OVA was highly enjoyable. It made me realize just how much I miss this anime. Taeko finally got some screetime! I had no idea she was Ayumu's childhood friend (or maybe I forgot). It must feel bad to see him surrounded by all those supernatural beauties.

The card game was the funniest part of the episode. Orito was looking at Saras' panties while Saras was looking at Ayumu's ass, who in turn was looking at Taeko's breasts
No wonder Taeko and Yuki won.

there was an ova?

/me finds link

will comment most probably tmr~

Last edited:
indeed ~ . . . just watched it awhile ago ~

waiting for the second season. . . ~

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Discussion Thread ;3

for any that havent watched it you really should! Anyone else really excited for season II thats airing April this year? ;3

Yuu is so awesome, really made me feel sad for her towards the end, Haruna is also really awesome ;3

Last edited:
News was out a few days ago, updated on another thread, but heres the confirmation:

l came across Kore wa Zombie by accident, really liked it, very funny. good there's a second season coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead