Kon'nichiwa, minasan. Boku no namae wa Kuma de arimasu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushirokuma

SHS Level: Looser
Elite Member
Aug 12, 2013
I am not good at all making introductions, but here goes what i can pull of...

I have being on forums from a few years now, and i was pretty much part of one till not long ago, well, till this started to die out, that's it.
Anyway, i have end up falling here due than i hear about it in several places, and i tell myself "Why not to be there?" so, here i am. XD
I am a kinda serious person at some degree, and i am surely gonna be a pain for some people due to that, but i will try to keep that in check around here at last.
I have watched anime since it was a kid, even before knowing it was anime in first place, and since then, well, i get addicted to it and end up becoming an otaku, which is extremely weird where i live. XD
I am fan of several mangas and animes, but sadly for most people, i am not fan of any popular ones like Naruto and One Piece... i just don't found them that great, that's it. I don't meant to hate them or anything neither.
I have being know from being "That guy than is lost in translation" due than English is not my first language and i tend to misunderstand stuff at times, so bear with me, that sure is going to happen some time. XD
As for my likes, I like everything than has a great story, it does not matter if is a Slay of life, a maho shojo or even a shonen-ai, as long as i can dig in the story, i am fine watching/reading it. A great story or Mechas, with one of those you already have me there. XD
Well, i think that's enough of me for now, I hope to get along around here, and well, may be make so friends, if the chance is given, that's it. Pleasure to know you all.

(Did i make it too long...? I really don't know... i am seriously not good at this of making introductions...)

Welcome to ASF. Check out random threads in the spam and games sections if you want to chat. :)

"Slay of life" sounds pretty awesome :XD:

Well it is probably the longest introduction I have seen thus far, not that that is bad.

:hi: Ushirokuma,
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us
:bye:

Welcome to AS Ushirokuma~

Drop by the spams... ehh well i think i saw you there actually x3

Your english is good enough as is ;p Understandable anyhow~

I Thank you for the welcome guys, the speed people welcome here is quite fast i admit. XD

@Finalpyre: Is that so? I am not very good at making introductions because i am not even sure how long they have to be, i feel like i am writing an essay with it. XD

@samyeung: You see, i was quite the spammer in the other forum, that did down when i reached around 7.000 posts, but i was quite insane with spamming there. XD

Lol 7k~ Hmm... i wonder if thatll get to top 30 here... ahh a bit off~ 7.5k is the 30th place person xD

I am 12.000 right now there actually. XD
But anyway, wonder i can spam that hard around here... XD

We really didn't care for that there actually, i know a guy than is over 30k there actually, the years i suppose. XD
Post just keep you in rank than affected a few stuff and all that, i spammed for spam, when i notice, i was a freaking high rank. XD

Yo, good loser kumagawa ;p

@sam
That place has a time limit of 10 seconds between each post, so people can easily spam there

Yo, Nakaza. You are the one bringing despair around here? Are you the mastermind or just the puppet?

I see... so, if i shook you enough you will explode right? I will have that in mind.

I'm really bad at "role-playing" and the such
So don't expect me to be like the people on the other place >_>

Ahaha, i suck at it as well as far as i am concerned, i just do this for fun actually, it kinda get in some people nerves sadly. XD

『Hmmmmm... Another person with SHSL in his name. Although unlike Nazaka and me its in english...:goodtea:

『Anyhow, welcome to ASF Ushirokuma. I am this forum's Madness! My goal is to eliminate all humans on this planet. Hobbies are watching anime, playing games and spamming here... Yoroshiku...』

Thanks for the welcome, MadSova.
Such a fun goal you have there, although the completion of it sounds like you are going to have a hard time with it, i wish you luck with it, since my bad luck will surely kill me before you even reach to me. Yoroshiku.

Lol hmm... im just spamming for the sake of spam as well and its gotten me far =w=

ASF-teamにようこそ, kumagawa!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Thank you for the welcome, Nanashi.
I will have it in mind, after all, not than all forums are alike to begin with.

Well, not to thanking, it was of course... And, it will time with the spamming to begin, if you to Top 10, or maybe also to Top 5 spamer belong be want...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910