[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Usual Pastebin? Seems like I forget that one, didn't manage to recover the info, anyone minds share the 'password code'?

how do I install the CM3D2 personalities on COM3D2
like, which DLC?

you need the compatibility patch for the base 3 cm3d2 personalities, which also means you need cm3d2 installed still.

as for yandere and sadistic, the dlc should simply be called "[personality] pack" or something similar. sadistic should be on the page before this one.

how the heck do you import maids, I'm confused

I installed the pack but the 移籍 option doesn't show

Edit: Ok I got it. You had to run COM3D.exe instead of COM3D264 to set up things.

So obstuse

Last edited:
Anyone got a link for either the Collab DLC 32 or the COM3D2 Event Add-on Pack Vol. 3 yet?

So I got the Girlcelly version of the game. Went to update the game to 1.19.1, then attempted to add all the extra dlcs, etc list on the beginning of this thread. It didnt work and or I am too stupid to figure out. IS there a post bin with exact install steps, and dlc install order. I am still confused on the translator and uncensored addons. It seemed that MOST had some "game data" file that was need to move in the base game. The translation install steps were for the CM3d2 game. any help, the game just gives me a black screen.

@awesomeguy for some reason that link is sending me to the shorturl.at website... i would appreciate it if you could help me with that.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I was able to download from that link with no problem. It's just a simple copy and paste on the address

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!