[KISS] Custom Maid 3D2+ (カスタムメイド3D2+) - Discussion & FAQ MK-II

HF is still down... so I'll post the news here again

This Friday will be the release of Monthly Pack Vol. 12: Situation VIP + Hard Work Gratitude Play & Tomboy (Genkiko) Edition

(KISS really need to properly name for a personality when they make another personality poll next time and the stick with it... this make them stupid because they initially call it Genki and now it becomes Tomboy. And I was like "What?!".)

Contents:
- Simple Maid Uniform
1490778984_678761529l.jpg

- Sleeveless Plain Clothes Set
1490779008_1996818459l.jpg

- Flower-Laced Tunic Set
1490779031_358001996l.jpg

- Relaxing Inner Set
1490779054_200717236l.jpg

Trigger Events:
- Lunch break
Req: Head Maid, Lover or Higher, Trigger at Daytime.
- April Fool 2017 (Part 1 & Part 2)
Req: Triggered Lunch Break, Trigger at Daytime for Part 1 and at Nighttime for Part 2.
- Empire Club's Horror?
Req: Tomboy personality, Personal Maid, Head Maid, Lover or Higher, both parts triggered at Nighttime

Costume Showcase event
- Tomboy's Exhibiting Masturbation Play
Req: Tomboy personality, Lover or Higher,

VIP Events:
- Hard-work Gratitude Play
Req: Personal Maid, Lover or Higher, Experience Vaginal sex or Two Hole Sex
- Tomboy's Lewd Swimsuit Play
Req: Tomboy personality, Personal Maid, Lover or Higher, Experience Vaginal sex or Two Hole Sex

source: http://kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php?no=878

Hi!
{snipped stuff I don't know how to help with}
Also, does anyone know when a complete translation will come out?

You can always write Manga Gamer (they recently brought us the English translated LICENSED versions of Rance 5D and Rance 6) and ask them to look into licensing Kiss Games' properties. I know I have. Unless they (or Jast, or someone like that) does it, though, the translations are unpaid Fan projects. If we're lucky, we'll get *most* of the interface and skills.

Last edited:
Ok, Hongfire keeps going down, so I'll try here as well. Can anyone tell me what this error message says?Vector.png

My game is: Unmodded. This happens if I Install the KISS Event 2017March Item Set with the "Live Maid" Yotogi set, it was purchased and downloaded from Kiss' own site (well, their Vendor, S-Court)........ however I figured I'd try here first because.....languages......

You can always write Manga Gamer (they recently brought us the English translated LICENSED versions of Rance 5D and Rance 6) and ask them to look into licensing Kiss Games' properties. I know I have. Unless they (or Jast, or someone like that) does it, though, the translations are unpaid Fan projects. If we're lucky, we'll get *most* of the interface and skills.

You don't really need KISS's permission though... since this is a fan translation (without you paying for it). The HF team originally did this but due to busy life + rigorous updates from KISS, they "seem" to drop it atm.

and we have like lots of people, including me, trying our best to translate all of the text in the game despite the rigorous updates

You don't really need KISS's permission though... since this is a fan translation (without you paying for it). The HF team originally did this but due to busy life + rigorous updates from KISS, they "seem" to drop it atm.

and we have like lots of people, including me, trying our best to translate all of the text in the game despite the rigorous updates
I certainly don't intend to diminish or demean the efforts of Fan Translations. I just cannot recall the last time I saw a completely translated gameother than Pink Petal's "Sengoku Rance" translation. I use the HF Patches whenever I can find them, and applaud the work that's being done. THe original poster, however, was wondering when it would be "complete". "Complete" translations generally only happen on licensed products.

I certainly don't intend to diminish or demean the efforts of Fan Translations. I just cannot recall the last time I saw a completely translated gameother than Pink Petal's "Sengoku Rance" translation. I use the HF Patches whenever I can find them, and applaud the work that's being done. THe original poster, however, was wondering when it would be "complete". "Complete" translations generally only happen on licensed products.

While that's true, CM3D (iirc) and some illusion games have already complete English translation and all of them are done by HF translation team and they are fan translated.

But most of "complete" translation are done when Devs are done with that particular game though (depending on how much text they have to translate) and no longer updates them. This game is still ongoing.

and fuwanovel have some translation team that doesn't charge anything and do release a "complete" translation files too. But the question is, who is willing to take this translation project on a game that could keep on receiving updates for more that 5 years?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, a fixed version of YCS Vol. 12 is out in a certain baidu page

also, site for Fanbook 2 is out too: http://www.techgian.jp/official/cm3d2_2/

Last edited:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=cm3d

You'll find the thread with "【17/3/24】夜伽DLCvol.12" in it's title. the link should be in that thread in the comments in the post after the OP post.

in case if you can't find it: s/1i4ErMjb wnab

Also, Girl's Talk DVD + plugin is also available now: s/1qXUs6TY zgtt

Fanbook2 s/1eREycc6 0t3r

MP VOl 12 s/1c1pmV0 f60m

paste the bold ones in the pan.baidu url, the rest is the password

Not sure about DDL policies in AS forum but I'll just post the link anyways

Last edited:
Got InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code in GameMain:Deserialize (int,bool): IL_0009: call, too lazy to remove plugins for a mini game :(

I wish I could help you but I don't know what's wrong with that either. Try download a new and and reinstall them.

Also, if you wondering what the new personality Sadist looks like, here it is.
C8QvGYpV0AIufjQ.jpg

Courtesy of the folks from Japan in twitter who happens to buy Fanbook 2 +VR

I wish I could help you but I don't know what's wrong with that either. Try download a new and and reinstall them.

Also, if you wondering what the new personality Sadist looks like, here it is.
C8QvGYpV0AIufjQ.jpg

Courtesy of the folks from Japan in twitter who happens to buy Fanbook 2 +VR

Wow that new Sadist personality looks amazing! According to 2ch the solution is to disable sybaris completely before running the mini game, try this if anyone having the same issue.

Last edited:
I saw there is now 2 versions of the Abyss maid, do we just replace old files?

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=cm3d

You'll find the thread with "【17/3/24】夜伽DLCvol.12" in it's title. the link should be in that thread in the comments in the post after the OP post.

in case if you can't find it: s/1i4ErMjb wnab

Also, Girl's Talk DVD + plugin is also available now: s/1qXUs6TY zgtt

Fanbook2 s/1eREycc6 0t3r

MP VOl 12 s/1c1pmV0 f60m

paste the bold ones in the pan.baidu url, the rest is the password

Not sure about DDL policies in AS forum but I'll just post the link anyways

Could PM me an example of how you do this URL trick please? I don't really get it. Not familiar with Baidu at all.

https:// pan.baidu.com/<the bolded code here> the last four digit after the bold part is where you put the password.

hi, great work btw but
[CM3D2 Append] [Fanbook Additional Content],[CM3D2 Append] [Fanbook Digital Gallery],[CM3D2 Shop] [DLC Set Vol.11],[CM3D2 Shop] [Monthly Pack 5],[Denkigai 2016 Summer] [Lap Pillow Plugin]-rar,[Denkigai 2016 Summer] [Maid Water],[Rewards from Contest] [Maid After Hours] [Masturbation Peeping VIP],
archive can't be opend as archive. seems upload was korrupted. would really appreciate reup of thease.

I had the same problem! The files are not corrupt you need to update winrar or 7zip or whatever extractor you use. Thats how I fixed my problem with those files. I know this is a very late reply but hope it helps.

Okay, I keep getting a "cm3d2 rental maid manager chara" error after installing new DLC. It happens right after Yotogi mode ends and it tallies up the scores for the day. Not sure how to fix. Is it a broken DLC? I have 1.46 version.

EDIT: Okay that was the problem, I needed a new patch with 1.47.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm running 1.42 and I'd like to install the latest Yotogi classes. I've tried this before and always end up crashing my game. I have ReiPatcher 0.9.0.8 working with it.

Any idea how to install the latest Yotogi classes without crashing everything?

Hi guys, I'm running 1.42 and I'd like to install the latest Yotogi classes. I've tried this before and always end up crashing my game. I have ReiPatcher 0.9.0.8 working with it.

Any idea how to install the latest Yotogi classes without crashing everything?

Did you even update the game to V1.47 and add V1.47.1 hotfix?

Probably missing something obvious, but according to the Wiki there should be a VIP event available if you complete Doya Yoshiko's events from Act 1 and Ginga the Sadist Maid's events from Act 2. Well, I have completed ALL their rental maid VIP events, have them both rented and alternated supervising the two, and I'm just not seeing the extra VIP event trigger. What am I missing?DOya_Ginga.png

Last edited:
Did you even update the game to V1.47 and add V1.47.1 hotfix?

Hi, obviously not. Hence my question. I've stopped trying to update since they always crash my game. I'm asking this to find a method to update which avoids crashing my game :).

Monthly Pack 2 is down on the pastebin, sheesh I posted this on Hongfire and I'm posting here too because I don't know who uploads the files...

Hi, obviously not. Hence my question. I've stopped trying to update since they always crash my game. I'm asking this to find a method to update which avoids crashing my game :).

Just sharing, but...... my game would not run any Yotogi sets past 9 or the March 2017 Item pack UNTIL I updated to the latest patch. Good luck with it, but the nature of this game makes it likely that it there simply is no way to use new content without the latest patches.

So since HF is pretty dead right now i'm hoping someone useful will see this message. So i have the new VPVR stuff with 1.49 and it looks like the translationplus plUgin is breaking the game hardcore now. Any talent here know how to fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/