Kashimashi

aspektx

May 16, 2013
I was wondering if anyone could suggest an eroge or other visual novel in English in the same spirit as the manga/anime Kashimashi.

Also, any games out there based in the Last Exile setting or something similar would be nice to find as well.

Definitely try the X-Change series if you're fine with seeing Eroges on your HDD.

Personally I recommend this:
- Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
- Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru ~Futari no Elder~
- Himitsu no Otome ~Boku ga Onna no Ko ni Natta Wake~
- Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas
- Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas ~Futari no Gallery~
- Muriyari!? Otome Days
- Kimi to Boku to Eden no Ringo
- Heart de Roommate
- Himegoto Masquerade ~Ojousama-tachi no Tawamure~
- Hana to Otome ni Shukufuku wo
- Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou

Please note all my suggestions so far are gender-bending traps where the guy has to dress as a girl for one reason or another. Also have complete most of the suggested games on that list as well. X-change and it's series are the only ones that has the guy turned into a girl and has to live life as a girl until a cure comes around.

If you're looking for Yuri games on the other hand. I heard Tokimeki Memorial has a few individual games that are girl based but I not sure about the yuri content.

For the Last Exile feel... To be honest, I don't really know many so I put it in order that is close in my opinion that you should check out anyway. I'm pretty sure it falls on the darker side of the theme if you want something has less hope. I recommend the following since I have completed them:
/Lighter Version (Obviously not to hard on the heart)/
- Hello,good-bye
- Aiyoku no Eustia
- Tears to Tiara
- Kamidori Alchemy Meister
- Prism Ark
- Duel Savior
- Material Brave
- Material Brave: Ignition

/Slightly Darker (Still within reason I guess, don't really know any dark ones)/
- 11eyes -Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shoujo-
- Eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet
- Soranica Ele
- Souten No Celenaria ~What a Beautiful World~

/More Darker than the last/
- Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow-
- Swan Song
- Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People-
- Shiei no Sona-Nyl -What a beautiful memories-
- Hikari no Valusia ~What a Beautiful Hopes~

Oh wait, I remember one that was recently released that kind of more likely fit the bill.
- Guilty Crown Lost Christmas

There's a animation about it after several years later after the event of the Visual Novel too which goes under the title of 'Guilty Crown.'

That's all I can think of on the top of my head. Have a look at each one to see if there's any you like.

Last edited:
hey thanks again for another great looking list. i will definitely check these out!

You're welcome. Although if you're looking for Yuri Visual Novels then it's going to be hard since I don't know any that I have played. Perhaps there someone out there that have played such as one.

EDIT: Okay, after some research I actually was able to find the latest releases that is just Yuri. It comes down to this that I recommend for pure love mainly purposes:

/Pure Love and Yuri Mode ON/
- Color of White
- Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi
- Seisai no Resonance
- Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Michael no Otome-tachi

/Another Boy turn to Girl that I just Remembered/
- Ying Yang Series

Well I hope this gives you an exhaustive list to go through in your personal time. Plenty of genres that you will like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!