KanColle Headquarter!

Well yeah, your queen of the battleships is it there...xD

Edit: This was about the New Year Eve released the image, though...

xD I think they're dressed as the Hinamatsuri furniture in game :3 That's cute to see them in full size :3

xD I think they're dressed as the Hinamatsuri furniture in game :3 That's cute to see them in full size :3

I do think so... - Well, they're indeed in their yukata's very cute (I wanted at first view even they render, but at he second view has this project crushed) - Am' though happy, that you it liking^_^!

I do think so... - Well, they're indeed in their yukata's very cute (I wanted at first view even they render, but at he second view has this project crushed) - Am' though happy, that you it liking^_^!

That's gonna be part of my wallpaper rotation now! Thanks~

I ended a new year quest until SB10. I'll not do SB11.

What recommended Equipment should I be trying to Develop? Not exactly sure
The equipment that we should develop are different by the person. You should develop an insufficient thing.
I develop these...
46cm Triple Gun Mount (for support expeditions)
Type 32 Surface Radar (for support expeditions)
15.2cm Twin Gun Mount (for improvement)

/me pops up again with an announcement...:runhappy:
55_20160108143508579.jpg

Source(s): yaraon-blog.com

Depends on what you lack and the things you are trying to do?

I ended a new year quest until SB10. I'll not do SB11.

The equipment that we should develop are different by the person. You should develop an insufficient thing.
I develop these...
46cm Triple Gun Mount (for support expeditions)
Type 32 Surface Radar (for support expeditions)
15.2cm Twin Gun Mount (for improvement)

Yeah... that's the thing I'm kinda not too sure what I lack or what is it that I should have an abundance of :P

lJRBPoX.png

wNvZrtz.png

YMKDxQr.png

7miqw7o.png

And whenever I sail with this ship I'll have Iona speaking with me as the announcer! This is awesome. Shame I really wanted it to have specific Mental model voice, but I heard there are more coming and also future modes where we will gain the ability to fire Super Gravity Cannon as well...can't wait! Now onward to get my Arpeggio Myoukou. The glow looks really really awesome in game!

My poor waifu Yamato isn't even that high, I know Kaga have really high popularity, but I never knew it would be that high, I wonder why, could it be possibly due to the fact of Kaga's namesake being used on a new ship last year? I wonder...

Yeah... that's the thing I'm kinda not too sure what I lack or what is it that I should have an abundance of :P

In the worst case you can just hoard screws and only use them en masse when there is something specific that you realize you need. That puts your daily screw usage to like 1~2 screw upgrades, which also limits what you can develop fairly easily.

Judging from the way they do balance though, probably want to secure a 6* and 7* or 2 9* quint torps.

Grats :D i'm still on 30 DD part for Myoko :(

Trust me, the 30 DD part is a fucking pain in the ass. My way of doing it as to get a Tier 6 Cleveland and spam the shit out of it, that's how I got my 22 or so within a few hours!

Trust me, the 30 DD part is a fucking pain in the ass. My way of doing it as to get a Tier 6 Cleveland and spam the shit out of it, that's how I got my 22 or so within a few hours!

yeah im grinding it on my cleveland and neunberg but its hilarious how everyone focus fires at one single DD

yeah im grinding it on my cleveland and neunberg but its hilarious how everyone focus fires at one single DD

Just had a game as Fubuki, caused 23k ish damage, highest base exp earned at 2.1k. Man I'm not sure which to go for since I've 350k+ base exp. Either Zao or Shimakaze....damn it I can't decide >_>

arent there complaints regarding zao being too squishy? idk im not at that tier yet xD my free exp is only at 68k lol...most likely going to get my nagato :D

arent there complaints regarding zao being too squishy? idk im not at that tier yet xD my free exp is only at 68k lol...most likely going to get my nagato :D

Zao is in fact 10k-11k behind her counterpart of USS/KM being at 41k ish. Thing that I've notice is Zao have some weird as fuck armor where its really hard to citadel for some odd reason, plus the fact it have some really insane dispersion, one that is on par to Mogami but for a 203mm guns? Holy shit Zao can actually stealth fire with around 2-3km buffer at around 13 km range I think, I'm still 2 points away from getting 15 points so I might wait until I get my points before going for Zao.

Zao is in fact 10k-11k behind her counterpart of USS/KM being at 41k ish. Thing that I've notice is Zao have some weird as fuck armor where its really hard to citadel for some odd reason, plus the fact it have some really insane dispersion, one that is on par to Mogami but for a 203mm guns? Holy shit Zao can actually stealth fire with around 2-3km buffer at around 13 km range I think, I'm still 2 points away from getting 15 points so I might wait until I get my points before going for Zao.

o.o raining fire on people without being seen is pretty awesome :o

o.o raining fire on people without being seen is pretty awesome :o

To be fair it can be done by all 3 Tier X Cruiser, but DM have some stupid as fuck orbital strike arc and Burger have literally zero HE damage compared to Zao (3400 for Zao, 2300 for Burger, meaning every Zao's shot that land does 1100 more damage than Burger, multiply that by 12 comes to a wooping 13200 difference in terms of alpha HE damage). I'm not going to complain that IJN is still by far one of the strongest even after getting these nerfs. The only thing that IJN don't really perform in is most likely Taihou and Hakuryuu.

To be fair it can be done by all 3 Tier X Cruiser, but DM have some stupid as fuck orbital strike arc and Burger have literally zero HE damage compared to Zao (3400 for Zao, 2300 for Burger, meaning every Zao's shot that land does 1100 more damage than Burger, multiply that by 12 comes to a wooping 13200 difference in terms of alpha HE damage). I'm not going to complain that IJN is still by far one of the strongest even after getting these nerfs. The only thing that IJN don't really perform in is most likely Taihou and Hakuryuu.

Even with the amount of airwings IJN carriers can throw out? Or does USN carriers catch up later on and start dominating. Cuz from what I see in the lower tiers its tough for USN carriers to place any pressure on the opponent team with 2 fighter 1 dive bomber build.

Even with the amount of airwings IJN carriers can throw out? Or does USN carriers catch up later on and start dominating. Cuz from what I see in the lower tiers its tough for USN carriers to place any pressure on the opponent team with 2 fighter 1 dive bomber build.

At the moment CV is just weak in general, except Midway/Essex will able to perform decently as it have more damaged torps, slightly flying tank fighters, decent bomber and they're all faster than IJN. IJN also now run into the problem of death penalty, introduced in this most recent major part where if your whole air group is destroyed then you suffer some insane 2 minutes wait time before you can launch your air group again, and IJN being smaller and have less hp than their USS counterpart for some odd reason, Taihou and Hakuryuu just pale compared to Midway/Essex.

Hakuryuu/Taihou was OK before the patch where they changed how the commander skills Dog Fight expert works, but now it just doesn't ever give much benefit at all due to the fact that CV MM are mirrored, so the only thing that saved IJN Tier 9-10 was destroyed. However for tier 6-8 IJN just about do OK and in fact Tier 7 Hiryuu perform far better than her counterpart Ranger. Shoukaku and Lexington match up its kind of more of a captain skill level based, however if we assume both are equally skilled then I believe Shoukaku have a slight disadvantage. I recently got the Ryuujou just to make my 150 plane kills a breeze, so I might eventually move to Hiryuu as the general CV population seems to agree that's when the IJN really shine as a CV, but other than that IJN CV 8-10 might suffer from poor MM and just disadvantaged compared to their USS counterpart at the moment (and CV as a whole).

/me appears again "randomly"...

CYQ739FUQAAfEl6.png

Edit: Is it this Mona at you, King...?!:surprised:

Last edited:
/me appears again "randomly"...

CYQ739FUQAAfEl6.png

Edit: Is it this Mona at you, King...?!:surprised:

Yea, I saw the Mona Lisa ver. FGO and thought, heck I prefer this over the original Mona Lisa xD Also I would put NSFW tag there considering we basically have a naked Kongou in your picture.

At the moment CV is just weak in general, except Midway/Essex will able to perform decently as it have more damaged torps, slightly flying tank fighters, decent bomber and they're all faster than IJN. IJN also now run into the problem of death penalty, introduced in this most recent major part where if your whole air group is destroyed then you suffer some insane 2 minutes wait time before you can launch your air group again, and IJN being smaller and have less hp than their USS counterpart for some odd reason, Taihou and Hakuryuu just pale compared to Midway/Essex.

Hakuryuu/Taihou was OK before the patch where they changed how the commander skills Dog Fight expert works, but now it just doesn't ever give much benefit at all due to the fact that CV MM are mirrored, so the only thing that saved IJN Tier 9-10 was destroyed. However for tier 6-8 IJN just about do OK and in fact Tier 7 Hiryuu perform far better than her counterpart Ranger. Shoukaku and Lexington match up its kind of more of a captain skill level based, however if we assume both are equally skilled then I believe Shoukaku have a slight disadvantage. I recently got the Ryuujou just to make my 150 plane kills a breeze, so I might eventually move to Hiryuu as the general CV population seems to agree that's when the IJN really shine as a CV, but other than that IJN CV 8-10 might suffer from poor MM and just disadvantaged compared to their USS counterpart at the moment (and CV as a whole).

no wonder im seeing a lack of CVs now in battle even at tier 6-7.... my 150 planes lol.....independence 2 fighter load out averaging 41 planes shot down per battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?