KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 反撃!第二次SN作戦

I'm also glad that the event was extended...I mean provided the maps aren't exactly friendly with an extra E7 this time, I won't say 20 days is harsh but people can definitely do with more time. Time to try and crack E3 down today so I can move onto E4, I'm sure more fun awaits me in E4 from what I have heard....

So i have more time to farm although Umi-chan still didn't show up :(.

@pichu try boss exp support with 2cv 2dd. If you use yasen node then you can try this order: CA-BB-BB-CA-CV-CV. 2 CA bring sanshiki, 2 red gun, 1 yasen euipment ( search light for FS ). Work very well for me.

@Dream try out exp sp like above. Beside i suggest: don't sparkle your fleet, you will be sent to B :D. Also i think 3 times node C, X, Y is enough. You don't need to debuff K ( debuff AA stat? ).

@Fire So-class may be annoying but it's not like you get taiha there every time. Beside you have to wait for morale fully recover after close game at B. Last thing, i had 2 clean kills when starting at B.

I got sent D>F so I thought might as well S rank node K one time. It didn't cost much anyway so.
Welp, need to restock anyway, so the next time I try this will be in 1 week.

@moe must have RNG blessings to clean kill boss with 0 fuel 20% ammo. I want your luck.

Yes you need luck for E7. But you just wrong with the fuel. 5 battles, yes, you return base with 0 bar, yes, but you enter boss battle with 2 bar fuel. Your ships still can dodge. As long as there are fuel left, they can dodge. And 20% ammo? Event is always like that. If you close game and try again in hoping for a perfect run, reach boss in perfect condition... and then can't clean kill... what can you say now?

@Dream You still have time :D

@King E3 hard? I did medium for Mizuho farming. But now i still stuck with Umi-chan. >.<

EDIT: Wahaaaaa. Complain here so much and she comes :D. It take me about 50 S rank or more.
Umi-chan.jpg

11 days left, time to restock and hunt Mizuho. :P

Last edited:

@King E3 hard? I did medium for Mizuho farming. But now i still stuck with Umi-chan. >.<

Hey man, I've always attempted all map in Hard difficulty after they started releasing difficulty setting, not like I'm going to change now am I? :P

Best CV has been revived as a Helicopter CV (a.k.a Helicopter Destroyer by Japan) yesterday 27/08 :D
DDH-184 Kaga (Izumo-class)
E99JQVB.jpg

n9fSsyF.jpg

Now we wait for DDH Akagi. :whistle:

Hmm... increasing military budget result. That's new :D.
DD is that size... how big Yamato, i wonder. @@

@King You still have time :P.

Geez E4 hard last dance was ugly, I wonder how I made it through 13 Autumn without being sent to the ER or losing all of my hair from stress ;;

alright, moving onto E5 now.

I'm still gonna try farm the previous maps for ships

So in the end E3 finally cleared, I must admit the Yamato and Musashi fairies both look awesome on the Radar, Shokaku looks so cute on the plane as well :P Man I just love the fairies!

lKvHNAE.png

lrbAULg.png

Qs1AcLq.png

Pl2rGfQ.png

FRybLdx.png

Now it makes me wonder...is there an Akagi and Kaga fairies yet???

Onward to E4 tomorrow!

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION] Is Mizuho worth going back to Hellish E3?

Reactions: trtlatstewa

Since they've been pushing AV lately and Mizuho has the best stats among AVs I think my easy reset farm was worth it. Getting the S on hard though is a huge pain in the ass that will probably even require support to do, so unless you have a ton stockpiled it probably won't be worth. Finishing E7 probably main priority over any kind of farm this event.

Since they've been pushing AV lately and Mizuho has the best stats among AVs I think my easy reset farm was worth it. Getting the S on hard though is a huge pain in the ass that will probably even require support to do, so unless you have a ton stockpiled it probably won't be worth. Finishing E7 probably main priority over any kind of farm this event.

I wan't planning on farming initially because I normally just always go straight for Hard during events (plus my lack of resource for this resource due to being busy with real life made it rather ill prepared for the event) and I doubted I had the resource to do so after reading a few post of people struggling with the event here. Now that I've cleared E3 I just suddenly thought whether Mizuho was worth the effort (though without resource my main goal was E7 Hard clear) so I thought I'll ask. Thanks for the quick reply, how are you finding E5 (I think you just cleared E4 few days ago?)

Also out of interest, the event page on English Wikia had a countdown and next to it seems to say the event might be subjected to further time extension, you heard anything on this front at all?

P.S. Mizuho is gold frame so she would drop at A rank? (only S rank for Rainbow drop no?) Or is it different for event drop ships?

As of the last tweet the end time is still on 9/7, and Mizuho only had S clear drop reports afaik.

TV
54_20150830125151244s.jpg

BD
20150830125149af6s.jpg

What route did you guys take E-6?

I chose the medium diff.
All route are similar. Maybe CEGFJKZ is best choice. My route is CEGHLZ.
You must use 機動部隊.

If you want to farm 風雲, the Y point in E7 is better if you have あきつ丸改 because there also drops 伊401.

I wan't planning on farming initially because I normally just always go straight for Hard during events (plus my lack of resource for this resource due to being busy with real life made it rather ill prepared for the event) and I doubted I had the resource to do so after reading a few post of people struggling with the event here. Now that I've cleared E3 I just suddenly thought whether Mizuho was worth the effort (though without resource my main goal was E7 Hard clear) so I thought I'll ask. Thanks for the quick reply, how are you finding E5 (I think you just cleared E4 few days ago?)

Also out of interest, the event page on English Wikia had a countdown and next to it seems to say the event might be subjected to further time extension, you heard anything on this front at all?

P.S. Mizuho is gold frame so she would drop at A rank? (only S rank for Rainbow drop no?) Or is it different for event drop ships?

I am not sure if you have enough resource.

My suggestion:
1.Finish the event is the most important goal. There is not other way to get 秋月 and Prinz Eugen except 2014 Autumn Event.(秋月 and Prinz Eugen both have good stats.) I think 照月 will be the same.
2.E4 hard is only easier than E7 hard. E4 is similar to 4-5 BTW, but there is two ru kai with the boss.
3.E5 is easy even in hard diff.
4.Make sure you have a whole weekend to clear E7 due to the new system which can lower the boss DEF.

Last edited by a moderator:

What's the recommended fleet for E5 if I don't have Akitsushima?

[MENTION=116361]xj577[/MENTION] ;

First of all, thanks for your recommendation and suggestions! Second, please refrain from double posting in the future, I've merged the post for you this time. Thirdly also refrain from quoting a long quote like that, if there are minor points that could be deleted then please do so in the future. Finally I wish you enjoy your stay with us :P

Man, why won't Unryuu come to meeee

I'm running low on resources but I guess the event's ending soon.

I hope to see you again one day, Teruzuki ;_;

Giving up on E7 so soon? :P

Almost done with E5 but I have only about 30k of each resource left, by the time I reach E7 I don't think I have the resources to clear it given what other teitokus have reported experiencing orz

So I decided to just settle for farming for ships. Hopefully Teruzuki comes back soon

Is Mizuho worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?