KanColle Headquarter!

Friday starts are fairly convenient for them, but if they have specific holidays to match up to they prioritize that, I imagine they might want a bit of buffer going into Golden Week rather than start on the Friday that leads up to it. Either way, I'd assume the shortest preparation time and say get ready by 21st.

I suppose that's true, I've been piling up resource since the day I've got Bisko from LSC, I'll try Taihou and Yamato after this event :P

I remember chucking her out early last year since I ran out of DD space. I'll probably pick her up again soon enough.

So it's Murakumo, i was hoping Mutsuki :D.
[MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION];
No, the highest lv girl is still below HQ lvl >.<.
My HQ lv increase very quick in the last event because of drop hunting and after that because of mochi hunting, and recently: clearing map + weekly quest + EO for medal... I'm preparing for the worst if they won't make 3 tier difficult event. >.<
Beside if counting ship which above 70, i have 14; above 60, i have 21. The rest are sitting at 3x, 2x, 1x and x :D.

So it's Murakumo, i was hoping Mutsuki :D.
[MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION];
No, the highest lv girl is still below HQ lvl >.<.
My HQ lv increase very quick in the last event because of drop hunting and after that because of mochi hunting, and recently: clearing map + weekly quest + EO for medal... I'm preparing for the worst if they won't make 3 tier difficult event. >.<
Beside if counting ship which above 70, i have 14; above 60, i have 21. The rest are sitting at 3x, 2x, 1x and x :D.

Ah~, I see. I misunderstood it. The speed to rise of your HQ level is surprising :eek::D

Well...
Though the next Kai Ni was a rumor with "plural the special type destroyers"..., only Murakumo?
Kai Ni of the Mutsuki class seems to be done, too. If it depends on historical fact and results, Satsuki or Fumizuki is proper, though~.

My starter ship was Inazuma. She is overwhelming popularity in the starter ships, so her Kai Ni might become last... :(

Ah~, I see. I misunderstood it. The speed to rise of your HQ level is surprising :eek::D

Well...
Though the next Kai Ni was a rumor with "plural the special type destroyers"..., only Murakumo?
Kai Ni of the Mutsuki class seems to be done, too. If it depends on historical fact and results, Satsuki or Fumizuki is proper, though~.

My starter ship was Inazuma. She is overwhelming popularity in the starter ships, so her Kai Ni might become last... :(

I'm pretty sure that there were more than one DD Kai Ni incoming confirmed, unless English wikia made a mistake? (which they normally don't because they don't update until there is an official twitter statement)

qVitkaZ.png

I just looked at that 10k figure and I laughed. I'm on 245.

Last edited:
『Murakumo Kai Ni? o_O I just put her away from fleet placing Kongou in her place and leaving Shigure and Yuudachi cause they had kai ni unlike her >_>』 /me now wonders...:donow:

They did mention more than one kai2 for dds but the one narrowed down to first was Murakumo, maybe we'll see more hints later on for the mutsuki class one.

From the dev mistweet to artist a while back it is probably going to be one among mutsuki/yayoi/pyon/kisaragi, most likely mutsuki since yayoi/pyon are rare. Somewhat to my disappointment but it gives me time to work up my Fumiduki.

Last edited:
『Murakumo Kai Ni? o_O I just put her away from fleet placing Kongou in her place and leaving Shigure and Yuudachi cause they had kai ni unlike her >_>』 /me now wonders...:donow:

Well Shigure and Yuudachi are both great ships so there is no harm in leveling them to their Kai Ni form.

Yukikaze is there as well...but you can only get them with an S rank And then only if RNG-hime smiles down on you...she doesn't seem to like me today...

Murakumo back into my leveling team, she's 61 at the moment from all the expeditions and its nice to see her going back into the main team :3

Taking a break atm. Can't be bothered to play the game. Read the Durarara novels. Pretty cool. SH sequel doesnt have enough of the old cast. The new kids are meh. Also.. I missed the pre-order on KanColle Kai Vita Limited Edition. ;~;

I've setup a leveling fleet for murakumo, when she gets back from this expedition.

I so want this kanmusu! :korokke_meh:
DBI99AT.jpg

Last edited:
Even more news, Spring event with Italian boat(s), Mutsuki class kai (probably Mutsuki) all but confirmed, and another special type dd for kai2 this spring.

Wheee! After about a year and a half of putting it off, Kinugasa finally got to Kai Ni!

Now to get started on Prinz Eugen who I still left at lv. 1

Murakumo is still in expedition team and she's 15 >.<. I'll wait for her kai ni art + equipment before decide to level her up or other DD. :)
I'm looking forward new Italian Battleship :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html