KanColle Headquarter!

Where can I get a battleship, any battleship is fine. I need it to finish a quest

/me cries.
I've just pinged my server to find out why I'm being cat bombed....request timed out...CURSE YOU COMCAST!
:chuuni_bwaaah::swearveng:

I'm guessing you also play Red DMM? :P and there are a few we play in common I see.
Now that list is even longer than Black DMM

Where can I get a battleship, any battleship is fine. I need it to finish a quest
construction would net you one easy enough but if you're after drops, anywhere in World 2 should to the trick. 2-4 had a good amount on the first node

Edit: 400/100/600/30 at construction has a good chance.

Last edited:
07io3Bz.png
DUMJgj1.png

『Also, my Tama is all shiny now.:fulfilled:
Tama%20Kai.png

the new equipment for Tama, nya~. (It's a joke, nya~.)

EkOL8o3.png
(多摩のみかん/Tama no mikan=Tama's satsuma orange)

effects/specifications
firepower: -10
torpedo attack: +50
dive bomber attack: +3
anti-air: +3
anti-submarine: +2
view range: -5
accuracy: +5
evasion: -10
range: very short

http://wikiwiki.jp/kancolle/?%C1%F5%C8%F7%BE%DC%BA%D9%C9%BD%A5%C6%A5%F3%A5%D7%A5%EC (Japanese language)

『Dat torpedo damage o_O As if her torpedo damage wasn't op enough already...』 /me stares at Tama critical hitting everything at night with her torpedoes stealing all MVPs...

『How do you even get that thing though?』

Event might be as early as second half of April, better get preparing if you haven't been.

I have my suspicion on the date coming earlier than usual, yet I think from experience it seems to have at least 2-3 weeks of confirmed official twitter before the event actually starts, so it seemed unlikely it would start mid April, my guess is end of April/early May is the earliest the next event will hit in my opinion.

P.S. it seemed English wikia said late April, so I'm guessing early May might be out of the equation, I'm guessing something on the line of starting on the 24th of April?

DUMJgj1.png

Congratulation on that Amagi Kai! She's a nice addition to the team!

『Dat torpedo damage o_O As if her torpedo damage wasn't op enough already...』 /me stares at Tama critical hitting everything at night with her torpedoes stealing all MVPs...

I'm assuming you're talking about the cut-in damage, if so you probably haven't seen KTKM with 2xQuint, usually yielding 500+ damage on anything other than bosses xD (I think highest I got for bosses was something in the line of 37x)

Now that list is even longer than Black DMM.

xD Icchan no (or am I suppose to use wa here?) ecchi dayo!

Hmm should i do LSC the last time and start saving resources? There are 3~4 weeks before the event start... hmm but buckets must be saved from now.
Btw to preparing for event, i now have good BB(V) and CV but Maya is only high lv CA i have. I'm leveling Kumano now and she will reach 70 before the event. The problem is CL and DD.
I have 6x Sendai, Isuzu and Yubari.
CLT: KTKM is 70 but Ooi is 5x.
DD team: Yudachi & Shigure 6x, Bucky 70, Yukikaze stop at 5x. A lots of DD in exp team... (2x~3x).
Now i don't know if:
- lvl up another CA after Kumano or
- lvl up Ayanami to have 5 DD or
- lvl up another CL to have 2 normal CL and 2 special CL or
- lvl up the team i have now to reach 70~75.

Any suggestion?

Hmm should i do LSC the last time and start saving resources? There are 3~4 weeks before the event start... hmm but buckets must be saved from now.
Btw to preparing for event, i now have good BB(V) and CV but Maya is only high lv CA i have. I'm leveling Kumano now and she will reach 70 before the event. The problem is CL and DD.
DD team: Yudachi & Shigure 6x, Bucky 70, Yukikaze stop at 5x. A lots of DD in exp team... (2x~3x).
Now i don't know if:

Any suggestion?

If you want to level a DD then I would suggest Hatsushimo due to the higher luck stats which seems to contribute towards night time cut in chance, which is where majority of the DD damage come from, but technically you shouldn't need more than 4 DD to a certain extent as combined fleet usually only 4 maximum, however if dev decides to be harsh and reintroduced ship locking then you'll run out of ship very quickly, in fact most of you excluding me, Icchan, Menemy and ecael that I can think off the top of my head won't run into this problem due to the amount of high levels we have. I would at least get 5 DD high level ish (say Lvl 60-70 depending on your admiral level).

BB you should have 6 ready, 2 BB and 4 FBB (All Kongou sisters should be leveled to a decent level as some branching require FBB and not just BB, they also tend to use less fuel/bullet compared to Nagato/Ise/Fuso class, they're not too hard to level anyway.)

CV seems rather weak recently yet its not bad to have 3-4 ready in your fleet for support/branching/air superiority purpose, most of the time CV or CVL is interchangeable but in event CV tends to outshine CVL is what I found due to the higher health pool, bigger slots and slightly more armor.

CL wise, Jintsuu, Sendai are both really worthy for CL, they don't seems to be used too much other than for branching purpose, but if you have Agano class they're not a bad choice to level, especially Agano which seems to frequently have some odd branching from what I've noticed, so it might be worth leveling her to a decent level at least (maybe 50 or so?)

CA is in a very interesting position recently, they're probably used quite frequently due to their high firepower, decent AA, Torpedo launch and perform well in NB, covering basically the BB role with slightly less hp, armor and resource consumption. However they don't do so well against armored target due to not being able to utilize the AP shells which BB get given access to, however they can use Type 3 shells which is great against Installation type Hime, so its not bad to level them. For CA I would recommend Myoukou sisters (all 4), Pudding-chan (Prinz Eugen is named to be the best CA because of the equipment she come with), Tone and Chikuma if you want CAV (or Kumano as you've started working on her, but Tone/Chikuma is by far the better CAV in terms of stats, but both require BP)

Reactions: moemoe-kyun
I have my suspicion on the date coming earlier than usual, yet I think from experience it seems to have at least 2-3 weeks of confirmed official twitter before the event actually starts, so it seemed unlikely it would start mid April, my guess is end of April/early May is the earliest the next event will hit in my opinion.

P.S. it seemed English wikia said late April, so I'm guessing early May might be out of the equation, I'm guessing something on the line of starting on the 24th of April?
Go figure, 下旬 actually only refers to 21st and on, so last third and onward more specifically. Closer to my original guess.

xD Icchan no (or am I suppose to use wa here?) ecchi dayo!
iz "wa"
I have games over there that I genuinely play for non-ero reasons but....you know...it's Red DMM, I can't help it if something suddenly flashes on my screen while I was playing it.
:chuuni_salute:

Now i don't know if:

Any suggestion?
As I've mentioned before, the general suggestion is to have at least 2 good leveled ships on every ship class.

If you have about 3 decently leveled CA(V)'s with probably 4-5 stars worth of modernization, then they're good. I have 5 on me 2CAV and 3 CA.

4DD's is plenty, I carry about 5 high leveled ones but I keep backups such as the Yuugumo girls or the Kagerou girls, I've put off Poi Kai Ni and Guncannon Kai Ni since last year.

If you're having trouble with getting CL's into their Kai Ni form or such, give Kuma, Nagara and Natori a look. The stats in their Kai form are pretty good and I use them as a back up in case I actually run out of CLs to use.

As for levels, from what I've been through, it doesn't play that much of a role to me as much as their stats. I threw Kako, Furutaka, Kuma, Nagara and my other backups to test formations for me during AL/MI since they'd restrict what girls I can use, eventually they were able to take out the boss while being practically fresh Kai units. I just gave them enough stats to be about 3-5 stars worth of stats. I think they're still either 30 something or 20 something until now, they get the job done so they're fine.

In any case, I'd recommend leveling up some ships classes that you feel are lacking or have too little to pick from.
As for buckets...you can earn up to about 10-20 or so of them per day if you do quests and send your expeditions to 2,4 and 10. You just have to remind yourself to constantly send them out on those expeditions as for the daily quests, you can earn about 6 buckets easily. Sinking a flagship(1), Repair 5 ships(2), Construct 1 ship(1), Scrap 2 ships(1), 2 Modernizations(1)

Reactions: moemoe-kyun
- Yeah 4 DD should be enough. So i think i'll level up DD i have now. Hatsushimo is a good choice but i prefer Ayanami.
- BB, except Mutsu and Yamashiro, all BB i have is at lv 70~75 now.
- CV is the same. I have Junyou kai ni, Ryuujou is in leveling team and she will reach kai ni in 2~3 weeks. ^^
- CL, i level up Isuzu and Yubari first but when i realize that they can't equip planes, i level up Sendai. But now i think i still need 1 more CL.
- CA, Maya isn't enough >.<. But leveling CA is difficult, Maya took me about 2 weeks from 1x to 75 >.<. If i lvl up another CA, yes, i'll choose 1 of Myoukou sisters.
The problem is there are many things i want to do but the event is near. Nazzz i have to think an leveling plan. Hope they will make an easy event like the last one... ^^

400/100/600/30 at construction has a good chance.
『Tried it and got o_O』
Kongou%20GET.png

I'm assuming you're talking about the cut-in damage, if so you probably haven't seen KTKM with 2xQuint, usually yielding 500+ damage on anything other than bosses xD (I think highest I got for bosses was something in the line of 37x)
『Yeah, but my Tama still crits for 300+ damage with her torpedoes in cut-in attack and thats highest my units deal yet with single attack xD』

『Thanks xD But nuuuu... I can't decide who to replace in the fleet for Kongou and whether to do that at all though...:donefor:

iz "wa"
I have games over there that I genuinely play for non-ero reasons but....you know...it's Red DMM, I can't help it if something suddenly flashes on my screen while I was playing it.
:chuuni_salute:

Yeah right, they just "suddenly flashes up on your screen" >_>

Icchan wa hentai desu.

Go figure, 下旬 actually only refers to 21st and on, so last third and onward more specifically. Closer to my original guess.

I thought server always have maintenance on a Friday? So if it refers to 21st and so onward, then the most logical date would be 24th.

『Tried it and got o_O』
Kongou%20GET.png

『Yeah, but my Tama still crits for 300+ damage with her torpedoes in cut-in attack and thats highest my units deal yet with single attack xD』

Congratulation on getting your Kongou :P And the highest my KTKM cut in I seen is 77x I think. Highest damage I've seen people attempt is 10xx with 6 CV all loaded with Blue and tested out on 1-1 First Node. That was brutal but funny xD

Hello!
I'm new on kancolle Nvl14, someone here can tell me a recipe with good chances of get a Kongou? :kongou:

Thank you guys 0/

Ehhh i think you should use your resources now to lvl up your DD and get access to world 2. There you can farm Kongou and her sisters by drop. With your resources now, i think you can use that recipe 2~3 per days and mostly you will end up with CA...

i'm with Naka nvl21 as Flagship and Mutsu 17, Sendai 12, Houshou 14, Akagi 12, Chikuma 16
I think this is a god team but is consuming much resourses then i'm thinking about swith 3 of them with Fubuki, Shimakaze and Yuudachi, but i don't know who i retire. can give me some advices? t.t
:naka:

Btw, i'm on 1-5 yet

X-5s are extra operations that aren't necessary for advancing between the worlds, so if you don't have the asw to finish it then just go onto 2-x. At that you should be focusing on unlocking additional fleets and such.

I thought server always have maintenance on a Friday? So if it refers to 21st and so onward, then the most logical date would be 24th.
They don't always maint on Thursdays when it comes to event start.

Reactions: クロユリ
i'm with Naka nvl21 as Flagship and Mutsu 17, Sendai 12, Houshou 14, Akagi 12, Chikuma 16
I think this is a god team but is consuming much resourses then i'm thinking about swith 3 of them with Fubuki, Shimakaze and Yuudachi, but i don't know who i retire. can give me some advices? t.t
:naka:

Btw, i'm on 1-5 yet

You already have Mutsu @@. That make me jealous. I've got her recently while attempting for Bismark ^^.
1-5, if you don't plan to get medal now since there is 1 more day before reset, then just ignore it. Just process to world 2 and clear map as many as you can. 2-4 1st node is good for early farming. :)

Reactions: クロユリ
They don't maint on Thursdays when it comes to event start.

For the past few events it have been a Friday start, however it seems like its no longer a 2 week period which ends on a Friday and now seems to end on the Monday after 2nd week, or at least that's the trends I'm seeing anyway.

『Dat torpedo damage o_O As if her torpedo damage wasn't op enough already...』
『How do you even get that thing though?』

It's the equipment for dream that Tama's fan devised. "If there is such equipment, we can love Tama more." In the reality, it doesn't exist...
[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION];
Your leveling is wonder. I was completely overtaken...

:surprised: :dontleave:

The level of your ship higher than admiral level, isn't it? I don't have the experience that owned higher-level ships than my admiral level.

For the past few events it have been a Friday start, however it seems like its no longer a 2 week period which ends on a Friday and now seems to end on the Monday after 2nd week, or at least that's the trends I'm seeing anyway.
Friday starts are fairly convenient for them, but if they have specific holidays to match up to they prioritize that, I imagine they might want a bit of buffer going into Golden Week rather than start on the Friday that leads up to it. Either way, I'd assume the shortest preparation time and say get ready by 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ