KanColle Headquarter!

『What do you mean? o_O Haven't really spammed it yet. Why shouldn't I though?』

『What do you mean? o_O Haven't really spammed it yet. Why shouldn't I though?』

1-5 only really level anything that attack subs (assuming you run 4 ships that it suggest for you to reach boss node), and clearing it will gain you a large amount of Admiral level which you don't really want at low level because if your admiral level exceed that of your average level of your fleet, you run into a lot of problem during events since they're Level scaled difficulty, thus you don't really want to spam 1-5 too much to prevent yourself from going really high Admiral level when the rest of your fleet have a hard time catching up. Though it is not a bad place to start leveling your ships since like you've discovered, it is a place of good experience.

Yeah farming 1-5 will increase your HQ level very quick. Beside you can only DD and CL and you don't need them to clear 2-4 >.<. Even you think you will need DD CL after that, 1-5 can help your DD CL reach their kai, beyond that it's very slow and boring. When your HQ lv reach 40, you won't find it's easy anymore.

『Ohhhh, I see, I see... Guess I'll just casually move on to 2-1 and further then...:goodtea:

/me thanks the lack of fuel for once for preventing me from spamming 1-5 =w=

Wow that A/Z ending...was on the least likely ending that I predicted...I shall now name Urobutcher a new name: Urobuddha the Redeemed

Wha-?! The anime was so bad. I expected Slaine to draw all the hate (ala Zero style) and die, so that the earth-mars relationship could build up on his death. In the last episode it felt like that's what would happen, but no. The way they ended it was worse. (lol) But this is just my opinion.

『Oh, right, the ep came out today...』 /me lost the feeling time...

『Btw, got Jun'you from a node in 2-1~:fulfilled:』 /me casually places new anime eps on download and goes back to KanColle...

Wha-?! The anime was so bad. I expected Slaine to draw all the hate (ala Zero style) and die, so that the earth-mars relationship could build up on his death. In the last episode it felt like that's what would happen, but no. The way they ended it was worse. (lol) But this is just my opinion.

I don't know, the ending felt rushed, like all the build up its for nothing at all, just like, here you go, there is your ending.

And can someone try 3-5 for me? Whenever I reach Hoppou-chan I seems to get connection error for some really odd reason, is anyone else getting it?

Last edited:
Let me try it. It worked fine the other day.

EDIT: I don't know which node you mean with Hoppou, but F and K should work.

Last edited:
Hoppou-chan is node F and it seems whenever I reach that node I get a random Error :/

wow. mmh, it works for me. maybe clear your cache and try it again? i wouldn't know how to fix this. maybe one of the others knows more about this. good luck anyways! But going southern route with 1CL, 5DD feels easier and you can avoid node F. So if nothing works, that can still be an option.

There seems to be some reports from other players about disconnections so there might be something going on. I'll try to see 3-5 anyways, haven't really went there since I'm not desperate for medals.

Edit: Seems fine. I just ran through 3-5 via A-C-F-K using 1FBB+1CA+2CLT+2CV without any trouble.

Last edited:
There seems to be some reports from other players about disconnections so there might be something going on. I'll try to see 3-5 anyways, haven't really went there since I'm not desperate for medals.

Edit: Seems fine. I just ran through 3-5 via A-C-F-K using 1FBB+1CA+2CLT+2CV without any trouble.

Hm, I just did a cache/cookie/history clear on my IE and see whether it'll still yield me the same problem like Shiki suggested I guess

[EDIT] Clearing history + Cookies + Cache did the trick :3

Last edited:
Hm, I just did a cache/cookie/history clear on my IE and see whether it'll still yield me the same problem like Shiki suggested I guess

[EDIT] Clearing history + Cookies + Cache did the trick :3
Clearing the cache usually solves a bunch of problems, though I just grab a new API link for my KanColle when a problem happens. Too lazy to clear caches, all those other games in DMM have a huge take on my cache too after all.

Clearing the cache usually solves a bunch of problems, though I just grab a new API link for my KanColle when a problem happens. Too lazy to clear caches, all those other games in DMM have a huge take on my cache too after all.

Completely forgot to ask, what else do you play? I also play ShiroPro, OLET, 99 Hime (only started recently), Kanpani Girls and VFT.

Maybe you have to update your flash player for ie. :)

I did, my Flash Player is always up to date :P I do it every so often :P

Completely forgot to ask, what else do you play? I also play ShiroPro, OLET, 99 Hime (only started recently), Kanpani Girls and VFT.

I did, my Flash Player is always up to date :P I do it every so often :P

1 last thing: change time zone, the key to play all japanese games :D.
Btw you still play ShiroPro? I dropped it after the 1st event.

1 last thing: change time zone, the key to play all japanese games :D.

Time Zone? I play it through cookies and have had no problems with it, I think it was like 2 years worth of cache I needed to clear xD

And yea I still play ShiroPro but just sending them to expeditions, I rarely actually try leveling them now, I'll wait until I get my Nagoya before I actually do something, this game is very castle reliant, if you don't have the high end castles you might as well not play...

Time Zone? I play it through cookies and have had no problems with it, I think it was like 2 years worth of cache I needed to clear xD

And yea I still play ShiroPro but just sending them to expeditions, I rarely actually try leveling them now, I'll wait until I get my Nagoya before I actually do something, this game is very castle reliant, if you don't have the high end castles you might as well not play...

I don't think there is something related between cookie and time zone. Like said before, the game has local time check. When you change your time zone, the clock at the bottom left will change.

About ShiroPro, that's exactly why i dropped it :D. The weak girls will never be placed in tough battle due to low HP and def... so imbalance.

I don't think there is something related between cookie and time zone. Like said before, the game has local time check. When you change your time zone, the clock at the bottom left will change.

About ShiroPro, that's exactly why i dropped it :D. The weak girls will never be placed in tough battle due to low HP and def... so imbalance.

They've introduced a new mode where it require specific set up to make the "weaker" girls have a chance to shine.

Also if you read the lines on the Cookie Modification process, it actually make your time zone appear as JST, so to the server you should look like you're appearing in Japan, I think KanColle have a old system feature where the clock shows whatever your system is showing, you can actually change it to get different hourly time lines XD

I'd ask whether RED DMM or Black DMM but I'll assume Black since you listed those game.
Kanpani Girls,TokiMusu , OLE Tower, ShiroPro, CriGirls Busse, 99Hime, Vanishment Day, Last Summoner, Touken Ranbu, Shinken, Trance Rider, Flower Knight Girl

that's most of the games I poke at black DMM.

The first event pracitcally stopped most of everyone since that was just plainly messed up. The following events did a lot better and there are new stuff added in

You mostly just have to remodel a castle and max their stats rather than level them up to high levels. I mostly use silver-rarity girls for most of anything. First event aside, I recall some people not using a high-powered team to do the previous event. I normally poke at it while I play something.

PcqlXrv.png

Though Amagi became level 50, the equipment is full and can't remodel it... :( How to use Blueprint is difficult, too... I have only nine Medals.

『Yay, finally randomly got my first battleship, Fusou from 2-4 xD』

『Also, my Tama is all shiny now.:fulfilled:
Tama%20Kai.png

E4Mx8wJ.png

Didn't press the PS button in time since I was doing something else xD

I'd ask whether RED DMM or Black DMM but I'll assume Black since you listed those game.
Kanpani Girls,TokiMusu , OLE Tower, ShiroPro, CriGirls Busse, 99Hime, Vanishment Day, Last Summoner, Touken Ranbu, Shinken, Trance Rider, Flower Knight Girl

that's most of the games I poke at black DMM.

I'm guessing you also play Red DMM? :P and there are a few we play in common I see.

Event might be as early as second half of April, better get preparing if you haven't been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?