KanColle Headquarter!

Choukai kai ni need BP >.<. I'll have 1 BP next month but i want to give it to Yamashiro... srr Choukai, although you're my 1st CA. >.<

Yamashiro Kai Ni > Choukai Kai Ni even though in my opinion Choukai have better art, but Yamashiro out perform her by quite a bit, both Fuso and Yamashiro Kai Ni are amazing BBV.

Yamashiro Kai Ni > Choukai Kai Ni even though in my opinion Choukai have better art, but Yamashiro out perform her by quite a bit, both Fuso and Yamashiro Kai Ni are amazing BBV.

Yes i think that too. That's why i'll give my next month BP to Yamashiro. After that, maybe Choukai will be next because I only have Yamashiro and Choukai needed BP right now. Thing may be changed if Bisko join my fleet :D.

Yes i think that too. That's why i'll give my next month BP to Yamashiro. After that, maybe Choukai will be next because I only have Yamashiro and Choukai needed BP right now. Thing may be changed if Bisko join my fleet :D.

Bisko need 2x BP to get her to Drei, because Zwei need one as well :P

I think after Choukai I won't need BP until they release another one that require BP. BP is still annoying to get >_>

Oh so now Mad is playing the game as well?

I can't say I like Choukai new art :/

Progress is slow as always.

@King They will ^^.

My Maya is 70 now, need 5 more lv to go >.<. I'm tiring leveling in 3-2. Is there other good map to level up CA?

In my opinion 4-3 is better for DD and CL because of the sub nodes. I haven't unlocked world 5 and 6, so I don't know about those maps. And yeah, apparently the Vita game has turn based mechanics.

In my opinion 4-3 is better for DD and CL because of the sub nodes. I haven't unlocked world 5 and 6, so I don't know about those maps. And yeah, apparently the Vita game has turn based mechanics.

CA normally aren't always MVP (unless you make sure she have the strongest equipment out of the 6 ships), 4-3 base exp is higher than that of 3-2 so it makes it ok ish if you set it as flag and let the DD get MVP so you're effectively leveling 2 ships at the same time at slightly higher base exp than 3-2. Also battling 2 node instead of one then retreat seems to delay the fatigue on ships as well, or at least what I found when I did the strategy

hmm... leveling CA is difficult.

PyPijUI.png

CA normally aren't always MVP (unless you make sure she have the strongest equipment out of the 6 ships), 4-3 base exp is higher than that of 3-2 so it makes it ok ish if you set it as flag and let the DD get MVP so you're effectively leveling 2 ships at the same time at slightly higher base exp than 3-2. Also battling 2 node instead of one then retreat seems to delay the fatigue on ships as well, or at least what I found when I did the strategy

I see. That's sound good.
3-2 may resources friendly but the morale problem slow me down. Even i give Maya strongest equipment i have ( 2 red 15.5, observation plane and surface radar ), she's still not often get MVP ( miss the target or do double attack with scratch damage >.< ).

Just few things you should do and i'm sure that you can win in 1st or 2nd f5 ( i already try that for me and 2 other accounts for my friends ):
- change time zone to GMT +9
- Clear all browser cache. Press ctrl + shift + del and choose everything from the beginning.
- Use chrome and extend your browser cache. ( you can found it on wikia )
- depend on which method you use to bypass the gate keeper but if you use VPN then you should login your account about 10~15 min before the lottery AND make sure you press f5 every 5 mins after the browser fully loaded.

My opinion: I'm pretty sure that local time check is the most important thing so you must change your time zone. One of my friend had problem with mainboard so his laptop had time change in time, day, month and year every time he reset his lap. When the time isn't right, he can't load kancolle.

Ok, I'll try that then next time since following the wiki wasn't helping me lol. Thanks.

Edit: Got in on the 2nd refresh! thanks so much!

Last edited:
HHt5oGv.png
wBw1Haf.png

limit of equipment is full... :(

『I got my lvl8 Kiso sank T_T Guess I shouldn't rush ahead with missions... Seeing as enemies seem to focus targets with weak defense too :/』

『I got my lvl8 Kiso sank T_T Guess I shouldn't rush ahead with missions... Seeing as enemies seem to focus targets with weak defense too :/』

Do not advance on the map when you got your shipgirl is critical damaged (進撃). You will not loss more kanmusu anymore such way.

『Was pretty sure she was only moderately damaged >_< Guess I should pay more attention to my shipgirls...:donefor:

『 Well... At least I managed to sink all the enemy ships and get revenge...:puniko_angry:

『Hmmmm... Reached lvl10 with my Mogami... To remodel her from CA to CAV now or later... Meh, remodel it is...*click*』

Last edited:
Yep, you should pay more attention. Every girl is precious even she's easy to get or not.

All thank to quest Bw7 ( it cost me ~30 buckets and ~3k fuel ), my Maya is 74 now. She need ~4k exp to go. :swearveng:

Edit:
Maya_kai_ni.jpg

Last edited:
Do not advance on the map when you got your shipgirl is critical damaged (進撃). You will not loss more kanmusu anymore such way.
Critical/Heavy Damage is 大破, it's in red. You can continue into night battles when your ship's health drops to critical since you won't lose them but continuing into the next node will make them vulnerable to getting sunk. Also, it's not really advisable to continue with heavily damaged ships since they perform much worse and can barely damage right especially with their ammo and fuel low at that point.

『Was pretty sure she was only moderately damaged >_< Guess I should pay more attention to my shipgirls...:donefor:

『 Well... At least I managed to sink all the enemy ships and get revenge...:puniko_angry:

『Hmmmm... Reached lvl10 with my Mogami... To remodel her from CA to CAV now or later... Meh, remodel it is...*click*』
It's okay, learning the pain of sinking your first kanmusu is very important. I still remember sinkin Akagi, I made that my guide and never sank another kanmusu again.....though truthfully I half-deliberately sank her.

Anyways, about the damaged ships, you basically need to remember:
Different Nodes
Node A Day Battle - > Node B Day Battle = NOT OK
Node A Night Battle Critical -> Node B Day Battle = NOT OK

Same Node
Day Battle Critical -> Night Battle = OK
Night Battle Critical -> Day Battle = NOT OK

Though last time I saw Night->Day Battle in the same node was long long ago.

/me unlocks and tries 1-5...
『Dat easy exp o_O』

I'm waiting for you to get fucked over by repeated spamming 1-5 and get some ultra uneven leveled ships! ^_^ How many times do I have to warn people about not spamming 1-5 here since they just get fucked over when events comes! No one ever listen to me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread