KanColle Headquarter!

I imagine it was a part of their efforts to make backgrounds not look like random sprite stills thrown on it.

Yeah... But to be honest, the TV-version looks more lively than his/her BD-version, what better is. Is rarely that the TV-version better is than the upcoming BD-version.

Out of interest, just got the Type 1 AP ammo just now, what's the difference between Type 91 and Type 1? Do they function the same and just Type 1 is an increase in stats or something else entirely?

The Miracle Ship has reached Kai!
hLrunR5.jpg

『Seems like I have a long way to reach anywhere for now...』

『Enemies just keep targeting my Murakumo, I have to put her in repairs with big damage after each fight T_T』

『Seems like I have a long way to reach anywhere for now...』

『Enemies just keep targeting my Murakumo, I have to put her in repairs with big damage after each fight T_T』

Don't need to rush. Just keep your time. You can't do many things at first because of low resources :). Take your time and read more on wiki.

So jealous of everyone x.x I can't even win the lottery to play this game, even after more than 10 different lottery attempts -.-

So jealous of everyone x.x I can't even win the lottery to play this game, even after more than 10 different lottery attempts -.-

Try asking people in the same timezone or adjusting your time zone to be on JST. Japan stuff has weird region check methods.

Just few things you should do and i'm sure that you can win in 1st or 2nd f5 ( i already try that for me and 2 other accounts for my friends ):
- change time zone to GMT +9
- Clear all browser cache. Press ctrl + shift + del and choose everything from the beginning.
- Use chrome and extend your browser cache. ( you can found it on wikia )
- depend on which method you use to bypass the gate keeper but if you use VPN then you should login your account about 10~15 min before the lottery AND make sure you press f5 every 5 mins after the browser fully loaded.

My opinion: I'm pretty sure that local time check is the most important thing so you must change your time zone. One of my friend had problem with mainboard so his laptop had time change in time, day, month and year every time he reset his lap. When the time isn't right, he can't load kancolle.

I followed the steps on the English wiki and got into the game in 10 minutes on my first try. It should be alright, if you follow the same steps.

I'm excited about the Choukai Kai Ni tomorrow, considering she was my first CA I think xD

Think Maya was my first. Replaced her with Myoukou sisters and Atago. lol

I think I replaced her with BB, I got BB soon after, Hiei if I remember correctly, Kongou and Kirishima followed son after. I actually have BB quite early in the game xD

Yeah, BB and CV came early for me, too. Haruna was my first BB (think Hyuuga came after her). And now Haruna is my highest level BB.

EDIT: Think I will try LSC after event again (or before, if I really have an excess of resources). Got Ayanami Kai Ni and Kiso Kai Ni

b9BSQXB.jpg

Last edited:
Kiso Kai Ni will definitely help out in events, CLT are rather strong when it comes to event, having all 3 of them is definitely good especially if they suddenly decided to bring back lock ship mechanism. Maybe you should keep excess resource if you're really going for that foreign battleship, you don't want another Prinz Eugen or Amagi happening again do you Shiki :P

In pursuit of submarines 3 kanmusu have kaied! The fourth, Nagatsuki will probably kai tomorrow as well.
9iP1JQ6.jpg
OMY9zKl.jpg
TRNPh0A.jpg

Kiso Kai Ni will definitely help out in events, CLT are rather strong when it comes to event, having all 3 of them is definitely good especially if they suddenly decided to bring back lock ship mechanism. Maybe you should keep excess resource if you're really going for that foreign battleship, you don't want another Prinz Eugen or Amagi happening again do you Shiki :P

Yeah, I feel really bitter about that. D: This time I will bank a bit more resources and not give up early. Still wonder what foreign battleship it is going to be. Whoever it is, I want her in my fleet. :D

Maintenance Time! Which means I can concentrate on other DMM games better or rather other games in general!

Damn it Choukai looks amazing in her Kai Ni, but BLUEPRINT!? >_> Fuck this I need Bisko in Drei first, sorry Choukai.

/me randomly continues playing...
『This game is addicting...:donefor: The only issue I see is there are too many great ships that I want to use D: Gotta get them all >_>』

/me randomly continues playing...
『This game is addicting...:donefor: The only issue I see is there are too many great ships that I want to use D: Gotta get them all >_>』

Don't try to level up all girls, just pick few girls you like and level up them first.

Choukai kai ni need BP >.<. I'll have 1 BP next month but i want to give it to Yamashiro... srr Choukai, although you're my 1st CA. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?