KanColle Headquarter!

Today T's report:
- 2 mochi from 1-4
- Conquer 2-5 for the medal, no mochi but she join my base ^^.
Akashi.jpg

- Try LSC after that, Yamato focus, and got another Fusou >.<

Seems like the English Wikia already says that its Maya Kai Ni next, so yea I would presume so. I like that Carnival Dayo from Maya :P

Ehh~!? In Christmas 2013 Event (Arpeggio), the carnival of Maya knocked down many admirals to the hell...

That RG Wing EW Ver. ;_; Take a picture when you finished. I used to build a lot of Gunpla but I no longer do.
Diffently, will do. I started just year ago, but already have a quite army :D

Hm... I do not even started hunting Hishimochi.. Should start now or can miss it entirely ><

Seems like the English Wikia already says that its Maya Kai Ni next, so yea I would presume so. I like that Carnival Dayo from Maya :P

Most likely Maya, fits with all of the dev provided hints.

Guessing potential Kai2 targets is actually pretty fun now that we are winding down on the more obvious choices. Wonder when they'll tap into more historical fiction kai2s again.

Reactions: oilaolenm
eat it! Never hold such a ridiculous event. It's only left to luck, and there are not strategies at all. It only lets me waste time and resources. I already wasted resources and buckets more than Truk Anchorage event.

:stress: :fag: :raging:

The Hishimochi remains seven.

eat it! Never hold such a ridiculous event. It's only left to luck, and there are not strategies at all. It only lets me waste time and resources. I already wasted resources and buckets more than Truk Anchorage event.

:stress: :fag: :raging:

The Hishimochi remains seven.

2-5 monthlies already costing me about as much as e1~4 on hardmode lol. Mochi I am only farming casually atm, when I get the 3-x weekly I guess I'll go farm hoppo instead of using the usual dd route.

I'd complain about mochi if I didn't see someone melt around 150k and still fail to clear hard mode e5. The ~5% at 1-5 is doing enough work for me spamming morale runs. Maybe if I really need screws I'll farm harder...

2-5 monthlies already costing me about as much as e1~4 on hardmode lol. Mochi I am only farming casually atm, when I get the 3-x weekly I guess I'll go farm hoppo instead of using the usual dd route.

I'd complain about mochi if I didn't see someone melt around 150k and still fail to clear hard mode e5. The ~5% at 1-5 is doing enough work for me spamming morale runs. Maybe if I really need screws I'll farm harder...

I have not opened all maps in the world3(Hoppou/north) and the world4(Seihou/west) yet. If there are more choices of my play style, the anger to this ridiculous event might decrease.
The level of the player that participates in this thread is various. The way of thinking for the game will vary according to each level, too. So I don't think that the debate about this matter has many meanings. You think that it's my complaint, and please take no notice.

:goodtea:

Just got my invisible Nagato.
5A1NFZO.jpg

Wow! congrats!! but is this screenshot failure? :P
Will everybody participating in this thread be liked by Nagato? Does Nagato dislike only me? I have already got several Nagato if I can change ten Mutsu and Nagato... :(
:nagato:

Yeppers, murakumo-chan was my starter.

Do you like Tsundere? :D

I have not opened all maps in the world3(Hoppou/north) and the world4(Seihou/west) yet. If there are more choices of my play style, the anger to this ridiculous event might decrease.
The level of the player that participates in this thread is various. The way of thinking for the game will vary according to each level, too. So I don't think that the debate about this matter has many meanings. You think that it's my complaint, and please take no notice.

:goodtea:

Will everybody participating in this thread be liked by Nagato? Does Nagato dislike only me? I have already got several Nagato if I can change ten Mutsu and Nagato... :(

That's not ss fail, just the game not loading the sprite in time. Every time I clear cache I end up with days and maybe weeks of just random blank drop screens. Now what we haven't seen in a real long time is the NO DATA Ooi drop screens.

And I don't think you are complaining about mochi in particular so sorry if it came across as telling you to suck it up, I mean only in my own case I can't complain after seeing that trauma. The mochi event is certainly difficult for relatively new players that don't have much options for farm location. Drop rates at 1-x is laughable, 2-x drops are somewhat expensive to farm and unreliable.

Not that the farm options in 3-x and beyond are all that much better. I can't help but think that they simply don't want all players to get 10 mochi by the 13th.

That said, the design of the game does assume that players will have a level of normal world progression and try to move on at a certain pace. Considering that we haven't really seen much in the ways of helping new players (Ooyodo normal drop at low areas, Akashi at a place less annoying than 2-5 and not limited to 1 at said areas), I think it is safe to assume that future collection events will work similar to this one. Best steel yourself for that.

Just an annoying cache issue. My Haruna and I-168 were affected by it as well. I like to pretend they have a cloaking device stolen from the klingons.
:kongou:

Tsundere's nice.
3KF9EpG.gif

/me gives the news:+++KanColle has just 4 weeks still to swimming in the TV.+++KanColle has just 4 weeks still to swimming in the TV.+++KanColle has just 4 weeks still to swimming in the TV.+++

I'm more interested in that background king, how did you do that?

I'm more interested in that background king, how did you do that?

You can look forward to this future feature of ASF, which is currently unavailable to general public. This is more or less still in testing phase ^_^

Wasn't that found a while back? Or was that her sister Yamato?

The Yamato sink site had been identified for decades, Musashi on the other hand never had a confirmed wreck to the best of my knowledge. Where is the news from?

The Yamato sink site had been identified for decades, Musashi on the other hand never had a confirmed wreck to the best of my knowledge. Where is the news from?

Wait really? I'm surprised that they don't know roughly where it was sunk because of the final battle Musashi was in, its a rather big naval battle no? I'm surprise they'll have no record of it somewhere. Unless you mean sink site as in actually finding the wreckage?

Wait really? I'm surprised that they don't know roughly where it was sunk because of the final battle Musashi was in, its a rather big naval battle no? I'm surprise they'll have no record of it somewhere. Unless you mean sink site as in actually finding the wreckage?

Finding the actual wreckage, there were jokes that it was actually getting carried around the world by ocean current and that's why they couldn't find it.

I found some tweets about finding the wreck but can't find any articles, heh.

They found the musashi? Interesting.

On a side note I now have a second kai.
Jw3G2sO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?