KanColle Headquarter!

Took me 2 days to get Asashio mang, i was never so happy to scrap a ship after the quests

With 190 spaces available I don't normally just keep every girl as unique copies (some with double copies to level later on), so in case the dev decide to make use of them again so I don't have to hunt them again, plus them having some levels under their belt is always a good thing as well.

With 190 spaces available I don't normally just keep every girl as unique copies (some with double copies to level later on), so in case the dev decide to make use of them again so I don't have to hunt them again, plus them having some levels under their belt is always a good thing as well.

Well i only have the stock 100 ships, so i keep 90 with biased on CVs, BBs and SSs. I keep very few CLs, a healthy amount of effective DDs and a bit of CAs (mostly Myoko class)

1GIt5WH.png

4yhXp1X.png

Siq33Fy.png

DOmMCUJ.png

HartXpn.png

rFyY7T9.png

m5FRDGT.png

I don't normally go to hunt for catapults, but when I do...I get both at the same time.

Well i only have the stock 100 ships, so i keep 90 with biased on CVs, BBs and SSs. I keep very few CLs, a healthy amount of effective DDs and a bit of CAs (mostly Myoko class)

Considering how many ships there are and the increasing amount of ship locking, having only 100 ships sounds like hardcore mode xD

Katori will finally be slightly useful. She and her sister will no longer needed to be FS for everyone to get extra EXP in PVP.

1GIt5WH.png

4yhXp1X.png

Siq33Fy.png

DOmMCUJ.png

HartXpn.png

rFyY7T9.png

m5FRDGT.png

I don't normally go to hunt for catapults, but when I do...I get both at the same time.

Considering how many ships there are and the increasing amount of ship locking, having only 100 ships sounds like hardcore mode xD

DDcolle is for scrubs, i don't need more than 100 ships tbh

Hmm middle of the month and haven't found the time to finish 5-5 yet with event maint tomorrow~

Oh well been a while since i stocked everything above 290k.

That's amazing :D. I have about 70k for fuel ammo and steel, about 40k for bauxite. Almost ready everything except the number of high lvl DD i have - only 7 ^^!.

Oh man, that new German ship! Time for 2nd waifu.

56 plane counts for Kai...that's worst than Jun'You Kai Ni which have 66 plane counts...(actually just checked Jun'You Kai have 66 plane counts as well...), even Unryuu class have 69 plane counts...and much lower fuel consumption... Historically she is a CV but in game she's worst than a CVL...dev could have at least buffed her up...But is it me or her skin is so pale? :S

Reactions: fguelffstan
Re: KanColle Headquarter! 突入!海上輸送作戦!

Thank you for Pudding, Gaben. The new ships are kinda mediocre. Like 56 plane slots? Really?

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; As far as I know this is the first time she became available via drop. And at the actual event I was one sortie away from getting her. I also don't have Amagi and Teruzuki (and Mizuho, but meh).

EDIT: Also it took me a while to notice why everyone calls her Pudding. (lol)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; As far as I know this is the first time she became available via drop. And at the actual event I was one sortie away from getting her. I also don't have Amagi and Teruzuki (and Mizuho, but meh).

EDIT: Also it took me a while to notice why everyone calls her Pudding. (lol)

To be honest I still don't know why she's call Pudding-chan, I just know from very early she's known as Pudding-chan xD I myself don't have Teruzuki because during last event I just don't have time for it, I don't have Mizuho either, so I might go hunt Mizuho this time round. I didn't know you didn't get Pudding-chan when she was available xD

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Yeah, it was an ugly affair. Last boss didn't have a pixel of HP left, but I just couldn't sink her one last time. =/ Also her name comes from the japanese pronunciation of Prinz. Purinsu > Pu-ri-n-su > Purin > Pudding.

I will try to give my best. So good luck to you. And good luck to all the other TTK!

EDIT: Starting conditions. Close to [MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; resources. :9

tfRGXVX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)