**Hidden Content: Like to see the content** ?????
ty... but where's the links???

all filefactory links are down, can you please re-upload?
thanks alot for sharing.i used to watch this in original japanese but sebastian's english voice is kind a way cute to hear:P

Tried a random link and it worked - please be more specific about which files are down.

i tried filefactory links with premium4.me last night, it continued to respond "file not found", today links are all back, probably something was wrong with that service, sorry for disturbing you :redface:

File replaced.
Also, never post links from within hide hacks anywhere else. Not even in the same thread.

Episodes 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24 and the OVA are all down for RapidGator.

thanks a lot,
just got problem with 18ep, from filefactory I received server load too high (for few days) and rapidgator drop after file request (timout). (also jdownloader is not happy)
can I ask you for replacement?
thanks in advance

Files download fine here. Contact the respective filehoster support if there's problems downloading or files are unavailable for prolonged amounts of time.

dear corocoro,

would it be alright to reupload Episode 22 and 23 FF and RG? the links are down.

thanks!

Sorry to be a pain, is there any chance you can replace the RG links when you get a chance? Been dying to see this :bigeyes:

All Rapid Gator links for the episodes and OVA are dead! Could you please replace them all? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.