Just finished Bleach (Spoiler)

GenKiDan

おわり
Elite Member
Apr 12, 2012
I just today finished watching the last two episodes of Bleach i had left.

So I just wanted to hear a bit with you ppl here who also watched it.
I got frustrated you see, and it was not the first time Soul Society pissed me off. So let me see of I understood the story right....They where actually just planning on using Itchigo as bait and kill both him and the previous substitute SR...! Correct ? And Genjou the previous SR (bad guy for any with the hazy memory) He was bad from the start it seemed, or did Soul society actually betray him ? I got mixed signals regarding this in the show. (was watching in Japanese with eng subs)

And so Itchigo decided to just ignore Soul Societies evil intention (even though they are supposedly supposed to be the good side) And ....He decided to keep the substitute badge still with him, even after knowing the truth about it...!!!! Man that pissed me off. They should show it up their %&&. I would have at least left it behind. Whats more if Soul Society had any shame they wouldn't even allowed him to have it anymore.

So I'm curious of any other have some other view to all of this, and your thoughts on the matter, if there are any around here, and who still cares since most ppl probably are already done with it and I'm just laggig behind or busy watching other kinds of anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.