just a starter image that I have recently "completed" drawing/photography/photoshop

mrneph2

Jan 22, 2013
Recent "Completed" "Subconscious" Drawing/photography/photoshop hybrid: "Baby before the kill"
here is dl link to file. please feel free to comment, but please do not post elsewhere-thanks!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/24gd4kuqq38j/baby-before-the-kill.jpg

have some of my current work posted. "Baby, before the kill"---just a working title. not completely sure how story ends yet---either way, I am having to drag a female character of mine, who I like, into long term hell, which has changed the character and I am seeing a murderous, catlike glee at the evil she may be partaking of.
take it one at a time I guess. high res files. i call them subconscious drawings----found out the surrealists had a process may be similar called automatic drawing.

I can say that it's pretty interesting,that's for sure! :D I kind of still don't understand what you had in mind when you drew this though. It's odd(for me). I like odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: mekenimerlaur

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls