JDownloader Problem with FileFactory

K4tana

Jun 23, 2013
Hey Guys,

I hope you can help me with this.
Im experiencing some weird stuff with filefactory and JD atm. Some files, although online, cannot be recognized by the Downloader and get marked as "unknown Filename" or "offline". This occurs randomly (or I haven't found the reason for it yet, which is more likely). This happened to me only recently. I am a free user of FF so no premium related issues or anything.
Don't really know what to do about this.

Thanks in advance!
K4tana

What jdownloader version you use? I think it can't download because server know you use download manager.It disable to support download manager.Some download manager such like Internet Download manager it can use with filefactory without problem by my experience that use before give speed about 100 kb/s.
If can't download try use another download manager such like IDM,Free download manager,Eagleget or your browser.I recommand use Firefox to download.In my opinion it fast than chrome.Try to update jDownloader.

I am using JDownloader 2 BETA (latest version). However, overall downloading from FF works. Its just some files that JD declares as offline or missing even though they are not. It varies from case to case and somehow looks like it appears randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]