JAV Database???

st4yn1ght

May 7, 2013
Um... i don't know if this the right section so forgive me if i am wrong and let me know where is the right section. So, let's get to the point, do you all know some jav database?? If you know please let me know... i don't care how much do you know just 1 or 2 or 3 or whatever... Just please as many as you can... :sowwy::reallydespaired::saveme:

Was going to make a new thread but this one is very similar to my question; How do you read the JAV video codes?
unless the only use is to find the video in a database.
Was wondering if the code before the numbers meant something like a genre or something or specific to the idols or something.

Reactions: namalandrcont
tbh im kinda supriced that they don't have a "official" site of a somewhat archive site of the IV idols with all their movies , photoshoots , ect listed

try this site the biggest and the best i ever use until now...

forum.scanlover.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.