Japanese translator here, ready to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunbreaker7

Nov 4, 2017
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you all!

I'm just some random dude from Finland who happens to know some Japanese, well enough to enjoy Japanese video games and other entertainment in their native language. In no way am I professional, but I have studied the language intensily for the past 2 years, and my efforts have finally paid handsomely for me to have fun with the language.

As a profession, I am a freelance digital artist specialized in adult art. People purchase art from me to make their wildest fantasies come true in form of a digital art. I would not call myself a professional, but I have been doing this for some years now and I got the right tools for the job to deliver products that satisfy my customers.

I could confess I enjoy Ero-games tremendously, but in no way should I be taken for an Otaku or other labels like this *Not that I would be offended or anything*, I just like Japan in general, not just for its anime lifestyle.

I have been studying Japan as a country for far longer than the language itself, 5-7 years I would dare to claim - Took me a while to get around the language, I say. Anyway, I bet this may be useful to know, for people might have questions about Japan's culture, history, etc.

I have also been to Japan once for 2 month work period. During this two months, I was fortunate enough to be able to visit various sightseeings one being Mount-Fuji of course. Not too surprised for me, but perhaps to many, I spent most of my spare time outside work exploring Akihabara's dark alleys and adult shops for some tasteful H-entertainment - from which I bought an enermous collection to take back home *For study/research purposes of course ;)*

So yeah, take me as you see, but I'm here to enjoy the friendly community and be a help to those who need my skills. If you ever need help to translate something, pull my sleeve and I'll help. Remember, I am just one person and I have a busy life outside this forum, so do not take me for granted. I am happy to help on small requests.

[MENTION=155812]Sunbreaker7[/MENTION]; Welcome to our forum, glad to see you decided to join our beautiful community.

I have to say, you wrote a great intro there. ;)
Glad to know another person who likes Japan not just because of anime, I studied Japan and Japanese by myself for 6 years too and I must say it was pretty challenging but it worth every second of it, cause now I'm able to see over many things that I wasn't able to see before. :boys2_secret:

I myself enjoy H-Game even though I'm a woman, so maybe we can chit-chat about our favorite games if you'd like.~
Anyways, glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy your stay, and by the way feel free to contact me anytime if you have a problem or a question. :boys2_tehee:

Well then, see you later!

Thank you |♚|KK|♚|. I'd like that, you seem like an interesting person to chat with. Is there a place to reach you other than this forum where you would like to talk?

Thank you |♚|KK|♚|. I'd like that, you seem like an interesting person to chat with. Is there a place to reach you other than this forum where you would like to talk?

I'm quite active on my twitter(the link is already pasted under my avatar:location), you can send me a message if you'd like, I'm glad you wanted to chat!

I'm quite active on my twitter(the link is already pasted under my avatar:location), you can send me a message if you'd like, I'm glad you wanted to chat!

困ったな。。。 I have twitter account, created it a long time ago, but I never liked Twitter to be honest. I barely know how it works and I'm not ready to commit to it for one person only (no offense meant by this).

I believe we'll see around this website, in many threads worth engaging in conversations about common interests ^^

困ったな。。。 I have twitter account, created it a long time ago, but I never liked Twitter to be honest. I barely know how it works and I'm not ready to commit to it for one person only (no offense meant by this).

I believe we'll see around this website, in many threads worth engaging in conversations about common interests ^^

It's totally okay! I understand so don't worry okay?^^

I also think the same, well let's enjoy our time here~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down