Japanese Input for Android Devices

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
What's good all (○ノω・`)b

I'm looking for a good Japanese input method for my Android mobile device. I prefer to use HANABI flick input or traditional as I tend to make less mistakes that way but I don't mind QWERTY input as well.. I've used Simeji and OpenWnn but both have quite a bunch of bugs which is pretty inconvenient, so I was wondering if there's anything better - thanks all! ヾ(o´ェ`o)ノ

I know there's an app for the android called: Google Japanese input.

It's what I use...works...fairly well.

Reactions: Uninstall
Hi Will98,
Thanks for your input, I never knew Google Japanese input had flick input so I never used it. I'm using it right now and it works perfectly, no bugs no fuss whatsoever. Thank you!

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

edit: all I can say about it is that it feels really smooth and accurate but only thing I think is lacking is a quicker katakana input method

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.