Japanese girls using their legs for advertisers? x-x

Okay....
I do know that boys should protect girls since they are physically weaker than them.

Anyway those are just my thoughts :\

I don't think she agrees with that statement.
Y21XMNH.jpg

Okayy..
some exceptions...
even if there are stronger girls (there actually are irl) they are very little in numbers...

Eh yep, that's about as far as it goes... Chun-li is around there somewhere too :D

But as I said earlier, business is business. Money is money.

Hmm... well girls are viewed as the brains while guys are the brawn? xD Ive heard so many girls that didnt want to actually grow muscle (do sports or other related exercise) and whatever saying that they wanted to stay thin or whatnot =.= I guess i understand why some girls cant seem to open bottles that i do so easily... Seems that muscles are associated with "being ugly" for some reason i just cant understand... Guys are just portrayed as being more physical anyhow...

Okay.... back to the main subject here.... somebody else can make a thread about muscle girls and guy/girl psyco stuffs.

Hmm everyone is different to some degree ;p I do wonder if the divide between guys and girls is one of those self fulfilling prophecies which is forced on us by society...

Well back to topic... what to put x.x But yeah like was said before... its just a job~ Maybe its cultural differences causing you to have such a strong reaction and rejection of it?... Or just goes against your morals/beliefs...

Okay let's get back to where we left.

I understand why you reject it so much but seriously, it's just a thigh.. :\

I'll just say that in relation to the thread I find that the advertising works to some degree and I don't mind 'how' they advertised even though I'm female.

It could be because I'm not a strong feminist or that all I see is girl wearing knee high socks that looks quite cute.

That's just me.

I can say it varies between girl to girl, some might be okay with it while others have different feelings about that.
Society pressures girls to be sexually attractive. It's shown through the media, guys' interests, and competition/expectations from other girls. Even though they smile on the outside, they can completely be breaking on the inside. Some put their self-worth into their outward attraction, or even keeping their abusive[/b] relationships. Just because someone has a gf it doesn't mean the guy is doing the right things. If their bf is looking at other girls, it makes her feel like she's not worth looking at. Even if you're married it's the same. Girls want to be loved for their heart more than their body, but they also want to know that they're enough. But in a world where guys only look at skin, it's hard to know if a guy likes you for one or the other :/
Many guys think it's just the girl's fault or wtv for being that way. Sure, that could be the case sometimes. But unless they truly know the pressure of what being a girl feels like, try getting to know a girl's insecurities. I promise that if you say it's about wanting to have a good relationship (and it's someone you know well) they'd tell you honestly. Sometimes it just feels like guys don't care at all, even if you try telling them :/ We want guys to figure things out so that we know they're being sincere. Then there's times when they just can't or don't want to explain things since a guy will try to "fix" you. I'm not saying this for every girl out there since they're not all the same. but it is something important that most would have in common, even if they don't want to admit it. It's almost like a tug-of-war between wanting to be noticed/special to someone and being able to accept yourself. There's just some things in every girl's heart that they can't put into words.. all because of these struggles we face every day ;;

225263_398326060264324_1100940087_n.jpg

This explains more about the media: (just listen, you probly shouldn't watch x-x)

That’s pretty much it. You create an artificial standard which TEACHES (in this case the target is) woman that they are inferior, ugly, unhappy, all of that and when they don’t live up to it, you inject YOUR solution to the problem that YOU created in the first place which would be:
Buy this product!
Buy that product!
You’re NOT trendy UNLESS...
If you WANT to LOOK like THIS then BUY our products!
You WON’T feel happy UNLESS you buy the this product!
You SHOULD have a big TV!
You SHOULDN'T be single!
Be a retard that stands in line FOR DAYS to buy our NEWEST IPHONE!!! YEAH!

Etc...

Essentially materialist crap that will never fulfill you so it’s a never ending cycle, and you’ll never live up to an ever changing HIGH standard.

In other word, you transmit insecurities through MASS propaganda devices (television) and then inject your victims with your "solution" to their insecurities (that you gave them), witch is the products your selling. You make them FEEL that they NEED your useless products.

In its most basic form, I stab you in the arm without you knowing and then make you buy MY health care.
Or gave you aids without you knowing and make you pay for my treatments.

And Renano thinks the same as I do for this matter then.

I see a nice looking thigh with awesome socks. And for the third time, money is money.

Like Will mentioned it is about money.

I just think it looks cute, but that doesn't influence me much to just go buy it. The reason being is that I deem it an unnecessary product in relevance to my everyday life.

Still, it's a good ad. It catches your attention and causes controversy. Now, people will remember or be aware of it.

Lol. Sorry Nazaka. There's just many opinions going around I suppose.

Well the opinions of people are different... that's what I hate about philosophy :sigh:

Lol philosophical stuff is fun ;p

I do think this job would suck in the winter though x3

Most girls would compromise being pretty over being warm dear Sam. Lol~

With just a coat, they can wear mini skirts during the winter without the care in the world.

I've posted this on the latest thought but I'll say this again

I wonder why girls want to wear a mini skirt if they don't want their panties to be seen..

Hmm yes im aware of that actually xD Kind of like that "do you want to be alive or be pretty?" (translating somewhat x3) that i heard someone ask his daughter and she was like i want to be pretty xD Heard that from two girls actually...

Philosophy ish funnn~ So much random stuff to talk about~

Last edited:
Girls are funny that way.

Thing is... girls age more quickly than men do. Beauty is important.

A girl wearing a mini skirt feels sexy, powerful... a big confidence booster as well as stating 'I'm a woman now!'.

Hmm... they do? o.o Well i guess they grow faster... and live longer xD

Confidence boost... well whatever works... not something im going to experience x3

Girls do start puberty early and besides... there are more beauty products for wrinkles and anti-aging cream made for women.

We want to look as young as when we were in our teens or twenties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!