Its time to take action.

Performance is what I like, also I can upgrade.

Last edited:
Hmm how about going with having both? ;p Cant bring a pc on vacations but yes home is where its used most~

More useful but more weaknesses. If your not worried about upgrading.

I use 'puters for the internet of course, mixing and creating music, art and photoshopping, and gaming. While the internet and photoshop are very easy to use on a laptop, gaming and music aren`t. Gaming is kinda self-explanatory, laptops have integrated hardware, so games are only gonna work on them until the creators start using new tech. And as for music, all the laptops I`ve used have a very limited selection of ports on them as well as pretty crappy sound cards which makes recording instruments directly connected to the computer a little irritating and, with the port limits, sometimes impossible.

With a desktop and the option of upgrading hardware, those problems are solved.

I thought this was about killing peoples

There isn`t a thread on this site that stays on topic for more than 50 posts.

Hmm there are some that manage to ;p

Or maybe buy a better laptop after the old one dies? xD Idk... sounds expensive to upgrade... and buying new ones is expensive too... :/

Upgrading a desktop is much less expensive than buying a new laptop. If you were to go out and upgrade a desktops RAM and video card, it`d run around $200. Buying a new up-to-date laptop could go well into the thousands. That`s not to say you can keep the same desktop forever, they do get too old for new hardware eventually. They just last a lot longer than laptops. I would never trade my laptop for a desktop though. I`d rather have something less functional that I can move with me rather than some beast of a machine that I can barely pick up and much less move.

aaand that's why the original posters tend to disappear. XD

Hmmm well its still possible to run games on a sub par pc and itll still work better than an ordinary laptop wouldnt it? (random guessing here)

the problem with laptop is the internal heat. despite a laptop being high powered, the heat it develops impedes the power it COULD have while a desktop PC is more easily cooled and thus can perform better.

Any machine performs best when operating at the most suitable temperatures.

Hmm yes... i noticed a really big difference with how the laptop could barely play a game in hong kong while its fine in the cooler conditions here...

OK you guys can dump all your money on Bill gates over here after we massacre and raid "Apple".
heh heh

Hmm so who do you deem unnecessary anyway? :goodtea: I deem more people necessary than not ;p

Every person except ASF members, mangakas, anime making studios, and the computer industry.

your not gonna spare game developers? we're at a severe loss if they die. If I were you I'll just enslave them

Lol just saying spare the necessary is so much simpler than naming who to spare ;p

Okay, how about this? You help me kill every single human on this planet, I give you the right to choose 50 humans to spare for every single one of you who helps + give you a certain conditions to live by afterwards. What do you think?

Am I obligated to participate? I'm no good at killing people ... usually I stop halfway sawing the head off or miss the carotid and stuff ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910