It's been awhile since I last did one of these :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

一失足成千古恨
Elite Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hey all,

I guess by the fact that I posting in this section it means I am new. Surprise ^^

Anyway, I am a long time forum user, in particular anime forums. Unfortunately the site I usually frequent has shut down for the foreseeable future. Thus, my hunt for an attractive and welcoming forum began. Stumbled upon this site and decided to give it a try.

A little about myself:

I watch anime when I have free time, which isn't often because of college. Though I do find time when I have my breaks between semesters or occasionally on weekends. So it usually takes me awhile to watch a series now, which is not something I like. I usually get obsessed with a series and have to watch it all at once.

I am a 20 year old male, which is funny because I usually use a girl avatar and thus people get confused. I haven't found one I want to use yet, but it will be there soon enough.

I have not done an intro thread in a long time, so I hope it was good ^_^

I hope to get to know everyone very soon.

*Also ask me anything. More then willing to answer most questions (nothing super personal)*

Nice of you to join up with us.

Just wondering though, what's the range of the "ask my anything" bit?

Thanks for the welcome.

For the ask me anything, I am willing to answer things like about my preferences. I won't give to much information out about my name(maybe just my first), where I live, or anything really personal like that.

Welcome to AS Legacy :3
Lol seems like theres tons of people using girl avatars here~

haha that seems to be the case. I guess I will fit in better then I expected. :D

Welcome to AS, Legacy ~
Enjoy your stay and have fun lurking around
See you around the forums :bye:

Haha, I will not be lurking for long, just getting used to things around here :menft:

Welcome to ASF, Legacy.
Have fun in the forum.

I am a 20 year old male, which is funny because I usually use a girl avatar and thus people get confused. I haven't found one I want to use yet, but it will be there soon enough.
Don't worry about it, mate. Lots of bros in here that are like you. It just show that guys also like nice things too, no matter how macho they are.:lmao:

Welcome to AS, Legacy!
Have fun in the spam section and with all the naughty users around here :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!