Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Hi, hello, I'm new to the thread so sorry if this has been asked before.

I need help.

I'm not finding a functional Inyouchuu Shoku game anywhere. I'm considering buying it at this point but there's plenty of reaons I'd rather avoid that.
Can someone in the thread help me with this? I got a torrent (posted on this same forum) but it doesn't include a nodvd patch or crack.

Alternatively, I was wondering if I maybe should play instead just Shinyaku Inyouchuu and go to Etsu from there. Can I do that? I'm assuming no, but it may be my best route at this point, what do you think?

I just want to play the series in order. I already lost hope with the first game cause I can't find it anywhere and just read the manga and the novel. But from the second one onwards I want to properly play the games and Shoku is the only one I'm missing.
try this mb it help you http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9803&d=1454965892 NoCD patch

Hey, just coming back to the thread to say I finished Inyouchuu Shoku and Etsu (also Kowaku no Toki) and wanted to leave my opinions somewhere.

I got some mixed overall positive feelings on Shoku. It was good, the h-scenes were really imaginative, and the performances amazing. Specially Takeru. I didn't like that some h-scenes overstayed their welcome by way too much, and some others really would have benefitted from more cgs. My biggest problem was that the story was way too basic even for an eroge, and that most of the h-scenes were locked behind bad endings. That means that you end up watching the same heroines fall in the same ways many times, without much development.

Thankfully Etsu solved almost all the problems I had with Shoku. There were plenty of h-scenes even on the good routes, the story was more complex, and the side characters were amazing. Nice to see some older women get the spotlight, I went in blind and didn't expect it.

I don't know if Kowaku no Toki is part of the Inyouchuu series or not. I thought it was because of the Tsukishiro sisters, but I got the feeling that extra was 100% a joke? I mean, maybe the entire game is the joke. Don't know how many here played Kowaku no Toki, but the ending was one of the biggest "fuck you" I've ever seen in all the eroge I played. In a good way, of course. I didn't like the little girl route, it played the "these are my dark desires" from the viewpoint of the protagonist way too much, for scenes that were really long. The other two characters had amazing routes, with really creative h-scenes. Personally, I felt it was better written than Shoku, but I still got the feeling I might have been pranked.

Next I'm playing the gaiden series. I'm already missing the old seiyuu, but the new ones seem really good also. I'm really digging Sui's voice.

I'll come back to the thread once I finish Gaiden. Thanks for reading and thanks for giving me a hand with Shoku back there.

Kowaku is set in the same "universe" you could say, but it's not directly linked to inyouchuu, the twins scenario is a bonus part not linked to anything else.
You'll learn to like the new seiyuu, they get better as they go on. =)
The gaiden games are pretty much an introduction to kyou, so you may feel they leave a lot "hanging".

Shoku feels the limitations from its age, it's too bad it probably won't get a remake at this point. Kyou and Goku are the best in the series in my opinion, Hayami (the mind behind the series) left after shinyaku so the newer games are not as good.

Glad you're liking the series!

Ouka, Kikuka, and Meioki himself are featured a lot in a goofy route of Hanamaru 2. There's also some whitehead girl that looks like Mikoto and Takeru fused, who gets banged by both Meioki and Nightmare. Too bad that CG looked a little odd though. But Hanamaru 2 despite being a lighthearted comedy game, has excellent hardcore CG in the vein of Shoku and Kowaku.

There's also Mouryou no Nie. I and others might consider it a better "Inyouchuu 3". At least hardcore level wise, it's much hotter than Etsu... I still wish that Bug Mummy appeared more or was featured in more scenes there. Fun idea.

The new VA's should grow on you like prog said. I think the twins might have had a change or two since the Gaiden/Kyou era, but otherwise I think it's been this crew ever since and they're the best voices in my head now...

Get ready for much more hardcore content... Kyou, Goku, and Shin are sublime. Hope you enjoy Rinko, it took me a bit to warm up to her but she's one of my wives now. Milfs are still very rare with Aojiru, but maybe Rinko's mom Kyoko will give you that fix. :P

They really should reconsider that Shoku remake, since they don't have Hayami on board right now. Then again maybe that's why they don't want to do it, if he were around he could perfect his game even more. I still think Shoku's CG's are very hot and hold up, but yeah the game itself even I never finished because it had what felt like 100 bad ending routes. The newer games are much easier and quicker to navigate.

The best Etsu scenes for me...

o0cwlsk0cyf0.png

6azzdlaetbu2.png

Attachments

• o0cwlsk0cyf0.png
    o0cwlsk0cyf0.png
    580.7 KB · Views: 133
Speaking of Kowaku, it just turned out that they reused backgrounds from that game in Gaiden. Who would've tought.

The mansion in the Gaiden chapter of the Tsukishiro sisters is the exact same mansion from Kowaku no Toki. The forest leading to the mansion, and even the torture room having a secret door that leads to a youma nest is the same, and the girl being attacked resembles one of the heroines of that game. Also, in Kowaku no Toki
the two main monsters are a Kudan and a Jorougumo, a bull and a spider. Turns out that Gyuuki, the antagonist youma of this series (and of Kyou, I'm assuming), is a combination of a bull and a spider.
You've already told me that these two games are not necessarily connected, so I can only think that they're just reusing assets and revisiting ideas. But isn't it odd anyways? Tinklebell should have such a vast amount of assets from many games over the years, they could have even mixed and matched from different games, but they went full Kowaku no Toki. It's interesting at least.

Btw, I don't know if you can tell, but I'm very invested in the plot of these games. Should I be? I'm aware it's weird, but I just like the characters. Can't be helped.

On Gaiden, they did a lot with very little. Just 4 cg variations for chapter, and they ran with it and made a lot of very interesting things with very little. Each individual chapter felt more fulfilling than many individual full games I've played. Can't wait for the main game.
Little fun fact, maybe already known by the community, but did you know that the VA of Kikuka gets a line wrong and starts again on one of the scenes? At least on my version. It's before she gives birth the first time.

I'm trying very hard to not get spoiled, so I'll return to the thread once I've finished Kyou. Something tells me it'll be even longer than Etsu.

Before leaving, a question, if you don't mind:

Should I play Rei? The setting and characters really don't catch my eye that much or at all. I'd rather not play it. It gives me the impression that it will establish some things interesting for the plot, but even so I want to skip it. What do you think?

Rei? Is that the prequel episode about some of the girls' ancestors?

I think it's cool you're enjoying the story/context in these. I know some still chalk it up to just being typical anime/hentai, but yeah. For me I just love these characters and their personalities, it enhances the CG's even more. :)

They're still re-using some of those backgrounds, lol. I don't mind though, kind of see it as a fun nod. But I guess you could say it's cutting corners.

Got a couple questions, on the first page theres a link to a english walk through of inyouchuu, but the link appears to be dead, did anyone knows where can I find a copy of the play through?
Also, can I get a discord link, is the server is still active?
I really dont know if this group is still alive either :)

We're still active. I sent you an invite!

I wouldn't have a clue how to find those videos again, sorry. I don't think it was a complete walkthrough anyway.

Can i get a discord invite link as well?

Got interested in the series again after they added a mobile version of kin.

Does anyone know where I can find In'youchuu Goku Kuon no Hime Miko Tokubetsu Hen its the only game/expansion I don't have.

There's a discord :O
I'd love to join!

I mostly watched the anime tbh.
I love tentacles, and it was so nice to see an uncensored hentai.

Would be incredible if the games got animated remakes like the taimanin franchise gave theirs.

Had to poke my head after so long after reading the announcement.

How in Deity's name did this game get licensed? I still can't believe it is happening but am super excited to finally get to play it. I've only watched the animations, and especially like the first two. Also started the first game in Japanese a few years back, but never got past the 1st day. I never had the heart to peruse the CGs, since they're quite over the top, but now with the context of the story I'm eager for the release date, even if it ends up being too much to stomach.

Has the discussion moved to Discord? In that case, can I get an invite?

I'm still shocked too. But another one they announced the other day was "Gore Screaming Show" and I guess they already have some guro stuff, which to me is even more extreme than Inyouchuu (even though it includes that sometime).

I double checked some threads around and JAST has a very strong stance against censorship too thesedays for a few years now. Guess they got a lot of heat for cutting stuff before, but have promised not to do so now. This is wild...

Just unsure if it'll contain the DLC or not though. Which had two episodes, with the White Cat Brigade and the other with Ouka/Kikuka like usual. And it's more extreme than the base game...
Had to poke my head after so long after reading the announcement.

How in Deity's name did this game get licensed? I still can't believe it is happening but am super excited to finally get to play it. I've only watched the animations, and especially like the first two. Also started the first game in Japanese a few years back, but never got past the 1st day. I never had the heart to peruse the CGs, since they're quite over the top, but now with the context of the story I'm eager for the release date, even if it ends up being too much to stomach.

Has the discussion moved to Discord? In that case, can I get an invite?
I'll send you an invite!

But yeah, I'll admire the courage but the games are even more far hardcore haha. At least you know ahead of time. I think the translated text will give more context and make it even darker actually... but who knows.

hey Echelon, here's Break
my discord account got yeeted, not sure if i'll be able to get it back but could you send me the server invite again so i can get back in with my new account?

just got here because there's gonna be a new aojiru game (muge sakura 2). can I get discord invite?
need detailed info about the prequel story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance